would like to find a KC Chiefs Leather Jacket - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

would like to find a KC Chiefs Leather Jacket

Moderator: Football Moderators

would like to find a KC Chiefs Leather Jacket

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:09 am

Not the crappy stuff on ebay, nor the expensives ones straight from the actual homesite. I do not want a collar that is like that on a regular jacket. I want a typical leather jacket colar and cuffs. Suede would be nice. Jacket loudness and design at a minimum with the arrowhead or helmet on back. Looking in the 75-100 dollar range, not really willing to go any higher. If you have any information please contact me, crimestoppers, or your local law enforcement agency :-P . Would really like to buy one ASAP!!! ;-D
Thanks,
Matt
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby stomperrob » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:15 am

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby MadDog36 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:18 am

i've already looked at that...

something like this would be nice in 2x...maybe with a small design on the back or something like it...not quite what i had in mind. i found one kinda 'loud' one that i did like that i know he would. problem is i found a perfect one the guy was willing to give me a good deal, however, i'd already spent out on christmas that year (2 years ago). have yet to see anything clsoe to that sense. A tattoo/jacket shop in the mall about 30 mins from my house in the town in the next county over had something very close to what that was - and my dad had seen it and loved it but didn't want to buy it b/c he couldn't at the time. Thanks so much for your help. If you help me keep looking - send me a link thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=24840
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk