why do site admins....... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

why do site admins.......

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby thelongestyard » Thu Oct 16, 2003 2:10 pm

Homeless wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:
Homeless wrote:
MadScott wrote:Being a mod is an unappreciated job as it is. I know as I moderate on a different forum for something else. Hats off to the admin staff here. The fact that this site lets guests posts messages and there aren't more incidents of garbage is definitely a tribute to you all. I've never seen a post locked down yet, even the "GET ALL OF YOUR WEEK 6 SLEEPER PICKS HERE!". Serious kudos go out to all the mods for your hard work.

I always love posts like this. It's like the poster expects everyone to hop on his/her bandwagon and it ends up becoming a moderator love-in. Keep it up fellas! ;-D

"Moderator lovin" im liking the sound of that, trouble is we dont have enough female members to make it work ;-)

Are there any female mods?

Kashikis is a bit suspect :-b

Oh, tell me Homey didn't say that. Someone may be eating his pizza through a straw..... :-)
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby culboarder » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:31 pm

for all you people saying that you have never seen a locked thread you need to lay off the crack pipe....i have seen at least 5 and i have only been here since the start of the season.
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Purple_Pride » Thu Oct 16, 2003 6:28 pm

i am dead serious that i have never ever seen a locked topic. but this thread here is sort of pointless. if i start swearing repeatedly will you block and remove it?
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Homeless » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:20 pm

culboarder wrote:for all you people saying that you have never seen a locked thread you need to lay off the crack pipe....i have seen at least 5 and i have only been here since the start of the season.

I think those were 5 of yours, where you were starting trouble for no good reason :-) LOL
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby hayesb26 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:37 pm

haha homey! seriously though man lets see just ONE example of a thread locked for no reason?
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby culboarder » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:03 pm

hayesb26 wrote:haha homey! seriously though man lets see just ONE example of a thread locked for no reason?

go to the brian finneran 10$ bet one...it goes back a few days but you can see that one locked, i know that thread is old but still why lock it?
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby terpfan » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:25 pm

well i must admit i was a bit surprised it was locked, but its not like there was any reason not to... in fact, id lock this thread right now if not for not wanting to be branded the "evil mod". that title is reserved for homes and dazey only. :-) LOL
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Thu Oct 16, 2003 8:39 pm

Culboarder, you must realize that ignorant and pointless threads are locked. That's why I'm very suprised that this thread hasn't been locked yet.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:30 pm

LOCK it, you might as well before it gets out of hand.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby culboarder » Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:33 pm

M_Zimm wrote:LOCK it, you might as well before it gets out of hand.

lmao get out of hand?? this is an online message board, not a bar! LMAO out of hand? brilliant my man.
culboarder
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk