marcus vick sued, $ 6.3 mil - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

marcus vick sued, $ 6.3 mil

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Mugrila » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:47 am

beanoX3 wrote:I would have more sympathy for this girl if she really was battered and abused by Marcus, IF this was a criminal charge by whatever DA office. But a civil suit filed by herself and her grandmother just screams gold digger especially 2 years afterwards.

The girl accuses Vick of fraud, saying he told he loved her, wanted her to have his child and that having a sexual relationship with someone her age was acceptable.

This is funny too. Except for the baby part, I'm pretty sure ALL horny guys have been guilty of this when they were young.

Exactly, this type of stuff really gets to me. Try to make money by whatever means. :-t
Mugrila
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby TheRawDAWG » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:10 pm

beanoX3 wrote:I would have more sympathy for this girl if she really was battered and abused by Marcus, IF this was a criminal charge by whatever DA office. But a civil suit filed by herself and her grandmother just screams gold digger especially 2 years afterwards.

The girl accuses Vick of fraud, saying he told he loved her, wanted her to have his child and that having a sexual relationship with someone her age was acceptable.

This is funny too. Except for the baby part, I'm pretty sure ALL horny guys have been guilty of this when they were young.

uh, yeah. Should I be expecting a knock on my door sometime soon? That's a ridiculous lawsuit. She also must have missed the part where Vick thugged his way out of College and the draft and didn't sign a big deal.
So they weren't the best...and may have ended the worst. SO WHAT!
TheRawDAWG
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby BigMusky » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:10 am

I call BS on this....classic case of a girl setting up a guy in order to sue him. Only reason this has credibility is because of his character. Now he will have to pay her off to make this go away...sounds just like the Nate Newton case.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk