Call of Duty 3/ SPlinter Cell Doible Agent - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Call of Duty 3/ SPlinter Cell Doible Agent

Moderator: Football Moderators

Call of Duty 3/ SPlinter Cell Doible Agent

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:39 pm

Anyone play these for 360? My mom bought them for for x-mas.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:02 am

im addicted to COD3 multiplayer. the game itself online is awesome...i already beat it and am trying to go through it on veteran to unlock the achievement...but its pretty brutal.

easy to lose a few hours or more in one sitting in online multiplayer. there are a variety of different games/matches...and ranked and unranked games.

the only thing that i dont like about the game is a lot of the time trying to join a game online. there are times you cant even get in one even if it shows empty slots. i think they are having some glitches. once you get in, its money in the bank....its just getting in that sucks.

in fact, i got call of duty..gears of war, and need for speed carbon all at the same time, and i dont even play the other two....thats how fun it is ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:26 am

I haven't, but I do want opinions on Splinter Cell Double Agent for the 360 or the regular Xbox. I am wanting to get itk but was curious if anybody else played it. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:23 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:im addicted to COD3 multiplayer. the game itself online is awesome...i already beat it and am trying to go through it on veteran to unlock the achievement...but its pretty brutal.

easy to lose a few hours or more in one sitting in online multiplayer. there are a variety of different games/matches...and ranked and unranked games.

the only thing that i dont like about the game is a lot of the time trying to join a game online. there are times you cant even get in one even if it shows empty slots. i think they are having some glitches. once you get in, its money in the bank....its just getting in that sucks.

in fact, i got call of duty..gears of war, and need for speed carbon all at the same time, and i dont even play the other two....thats how fun it is ;-D

Holy Crap you are right. I played COD for 4 or 5 hours last night. My wife also bought me a ICush chair that you plug into the XBOX and the speakers are right by your head so it feels like you are in the game.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Video Games