no trade league for 2007-----cost $56 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

no trade league for 2007-----cost $56

Moderator: Football Moderators

no trade league for 2007-----cost $56

Postby poteat » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:15 pm

ok here goes .... i commish a league now at - http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/80186
[1/63 armor --team name------i'm awlful this yr. ---lol ]

going to start a league with total strangers instead of co-workers.......

no trade........double -header each week...........1 qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1k 1def ------16 player roster.....basic scoring ---[same scoring as above league....].......my fantasy league software.......live draft aug 19 2007 1:30 pm est---- after church .....3 min . time limit........pay out 200 ------1st 2nd.- 175 3rd place 150 4 th place 75
cost ------$56 due by may 1 st. [ so i can pay $59 .99 early-bird price for MFL ]
so if you finish in the top 4 you get paid.....16 week season NO PLAYOFFS ........best record league .......game 1 is as important as week 16.......[same as above league]-------READ AGAIN ------NO PLAYOFFS --------but the best record after playing 32 games -----so the best does win not a fluke -------

after everyone is paid i use a draft-pick gizzmo which emails everyone at the same time with the draft order --------so you will know where you draft by may 15th at the latest.......so you can start the fun process of the pre-draft rituals------lol-------the best part of fantasy football.....

i'm 49 yrs. old been playing fantasy football for 10 years at least........so i've been there --done that.......i'm a Christian and won't put up with any obsence trash.....but i what you to feel free to trash talk......but my kids enjoy this too so they don't need to read junk......[cool ] so if this sounds like you.......go to the above site and research ---http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2006/home/80186

----and email me at mailto:vapoteat@yahoo.com [ your first test ----to see if you can follow orders ---lol] thank you so much for your time--- allen
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

money

Postby poteat » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:19 am

money won't be due until march..........just starting list --------to go by.......thx po
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

thx

Postby poteat » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:19 pm

need one more
poteat
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Classifieds