Five "Rolodex Running Backs" - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

Five "Rolodex Running Backs"

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:50 pm

onnestabe wrote:He said "keeper" at least two times in his article, so I would assume he was talking about keeper leagues, where it is very possible that these guys are available. Except for Peterson - I'm not sure how his name got in there since no one could stash him on their bench this year.


Adrian Peterson, 3rd RB for Chicago Bears.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby robnestrick » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
onnestabe wrote:He said "keeper" at least two times in his article, so I would assume he was talking about keeper leagues, where it is very possible that these guys are available. Except for Peterson - I'm not sure how his name got in there since no one could stash him on their bench this year.


Adrian Peterson, 3rd RB for Chicago Bears.
\


the college Adrian Peterson.. Oklahoma.. RB.. broken collar bone..
robnestrick
Head Coach
Head Coach


Posts: 2020
Joined: 3 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Rush, New York

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:14 pm

Thats correct, but correct me if I'm wrong this thread is about RB's currently in the NFL who might have an impact in the folllowing years for Fantasy Owners.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

Postby The Miner Part 2 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:23 pm

aaawall91 wrote:Thats correct, but correct me if I'm wrong this thread is about RB's currently in the NFL who might have an impact in the folllowing years for Fantasy Owners.


trying to make things difficult? of course that section in the article is about the college kid.
The Miner Part 2
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Chicago.

Postby aaawall91 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:36 pm

The Miner Part 2 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Thats correct, but correct me if I'm wrong this thread is about RB's currently in the NFL who might have an impact in the folllowing years for Fantasy Owners.


trying to make things difficult? of course that section in the article is about the college kid.


lol...yeah, but its always nice to mix things up.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9934
(Past Year: 62)
Joined: 15 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: East Lansing

mar

Postby DbacksAllTheWay » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:14 pm

Look for Lendale White to be big next year, I just don't see Henry staying in Tennessee.
Image
DbacksAllTheWay
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 501
Joined: 6 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby steelerfan513 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:44 pm

i think that San Diego running back could be pretty good for a stash-away in keeper leagues. you know, the one that goes by 2 letters.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Re: mar

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:59 pm

DbacksAllTheWay wrote:Look for Lendale White to be big next year, I just don't see Henry staying in Tennessee.

I actually think Henry will stay in Tennessee. Especially since Chris Brown won't be with them next year either. I can't see a team letting two vets walk away when all they have at RB is a second year back who didn't really impress his rookie year.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5971
Joined: 14 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Lung » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:00 am

steelerfan513 wrote:i think that San Diego running back could be pretty good for a stash-away in keeper leagues. you know, the one that goes by 2 letters.


Yeah, MT. I too like Michael Turner's prospects next year! ;-)
(~);}

Image

(~);}
The Lung
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9850
(Past Year: 61)
Joined: 2 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Disgusted with Mocha Bean

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 17:40 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact