T.O. Spit on D. Hall.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

T.O. Spit on D. Hall..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:49 pm

TO is a tool.

i wish someone would have socked him in the mouth when he did that. im sure half the league would chip in to pay the fine for whoever did it.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mattUTD20 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:13 am

All the TO owners need to step out of the fantasy football box for a second and stop trying to justify what TO did. I hate TO as much as anyone but he's one of the best receivers in the league. If he played the game like LT, Tony Gonzalez or any other classy player, he could be the best. Players talk trash all the time and there is no reason for a world class athlete like TO to disrespect another player like that when he can easily outplay him on the field.
mattUTD20
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:31 am

I dont like Hall one bit, but i dont blame him for being pissed at all.

If any of you here, who havent been spit in the face before and are calling D Hall a baby, u need to shut up.

It is one of the most disrespectful things you can do and anytime people have spit in my face it has almost always ended up into me going after them for a fight immediatly.

T.O. owned Hall on saturday, but TO being the ass he is, had to do something to top it off in his selfish ways to ruin a great day.

Even if it wasnt TO who spit on Hall, i dont care. Hall has the right to bitch, and if you havent had this happen and think Hall is a being a baby, let me spit in your face and then you tell me your cool with it.

Just shocked at some of the comments from members here.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby FatFoot » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:46 am

Thus finally ends my willingness to ignore TO's BS.
FatFoot
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby V-unit » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:38 am

Its sad to see TOs great day go down the drain with this spitting indcident.
Starting Linup for 2007
QB:M.Schaub*,J.Cambell,J.Dellhomme(IR)
RB:L.Tomlinson*,Rudi Johnson*,E.Grahm,C.WIlliams(IR)
WR:S.Smith*,Roy Williams*,G.Jennings,N.Burleson
WR/TE:A.Gates*,D.Clark
K:S.M.Grokaswkie NE K*,S.Grahm
D:SD*,Tennesee
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby maddog60 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:32 am

Alkaholik wrote:I dont like Hall one bit, but i dont blame him for being pissed at all.

If any of you here, who havent been spit in the face before and are calling D Hall a baby, u need to shut up.

It is one of the most disrespectful things you can do and anytime people have spit in my face it has almost always ended up into me going after them for a fight immediatly.

T.O. owned Hall on saturday, but TO being the ass he is, had to do something to top it off in his selfish ways to ruin a great day.

Even if it wasnt TO who spit on Hall, i dont care. Hall has the right to bitch, and if you havent had this happen and think Hall is a being a baby, let me spit in your face and then you tell me your cool with it.

Just shocked at some of the comments from members here.

Well put Alk. I can only hope these people that think Hall is being baby have never had anyone intentionally spit on them. I don't much like Hall for his previous incidents (his involvement in that ATL-PHI pre-game brawl, getting into fist fights with his own teammates during practice), but TO deserves a fine at least. Spitting is beyond disgraceful, and I'm surprised Hall kept his cool given how demeaning it is to have someone spit on you.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby BrutallyHuge » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:57 am

Being from Philly, I'm not a TO fan. However, I don't really blame him that much for this. If someone is in your grill all night talking filthy smack like D. Hall, I almost expect someone to lose their cool.

It's part of being human. There's only so much abuse you can take before you snap. Should he get suspended? I don't think so. Should he get fined? Yeah, sure...who cares. $10k is nothing and will go to charity anyway.

There's a difference between trash talking and what D. Hall does. I think it's humorous to hear the talk from Chad Johnson, McNabb, Strahan, etc. It's funny. D. Hall is just a jack***.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sharpie » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:23 am

BrutallyHuge wrote:Being from Philly, I'm not a TO fan. However, I don't really blame him that much for this. If someone is in your grill all night talking filthy smack like D. Hall, I almost expect someone to lose their cool.

It's part of being human. There's only so much abuse you can take before you snap. Should he get suspended? I don't think so. Should he get fined? Yeah, sure...who cares. $10k is nothing and will go to charity anyway.

Weak. :-t

Spitting in someone's face is the most degrading, offensive act- the lowest of the low. There's no excuse for it. Anyone classless enough to spit in someone's face- especially in a professional league- deserves to be banned from the league. I am shocked that Hall didn't retaliate- in my opinion he would have every right to take T.O. apart for it.
Sharpie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Alkaholik » Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:50 am

Sharpie wrote:
BrutallyHuge wrote:Being from Philly, I'm not a TO fan. However, I don't really blame him that much for this. If someone is in your grill all night talking filthy smack like D. Hall, I almost expect someone to lose their cool.

Spitting in someone's face is the most degrading, offensive act- the lowest of the low. There's no excuse for it. Anyone classless enough to spit in someone's face- especially in a professional league- deserves to be banned from the league. I am shocked that Hall didn't retaliate- in my opinion he would have every right to take T.O. apart for it.

Completely agree, still shocked some people act like TO spitting in Hall's face was like shaking his hand. Even if it was Hall, there's no reason to do that to him or anyone else.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:06 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
Sharpie wrote:

Completely agree, still shocked some people act like TO spitting in Hall's face was like shaking his hand. Even if it was Hall, there's no reason to do that to him or anyone else.

i agree.

losing your cool is one thing....spitting on someone is a whole new level. thats like slapping a guy in the face. honestly....hall gets respect from me for not snapping on him. i would have ended up throwing down.

and i dont even like hall...in fact i dislike him...but spitting is taking it too far. its something i could see a teenager doing...not a "proffesional" athelete.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk