Ron Mexico shows his true colors - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Ron Mexico shows his true colors

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:56 pm

You couldn't stick to your word of quitting the cafe? The board was running so much more smoothly.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:58 pm

beanoX3 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:Speaking of that song, I think theres some strange connection with this situation...

nananana,nananana hey hey hey goodbye
he'l never love you, the way that i loved you,
cause if he did, no no, he wouldnt make you cry

Does Vick make you cry?

I think it's gotten to the point where I think he's hiding a secret man-crush on Vick by overcompensating. He really doesn't do much except talk about Vick.
:-?

I think you just hit the nail on the head. He's bitter because Vick gave him herpes. ;-7 :-b

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby EagleFan68 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:46 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:You couldn't stick to your word of quitting the cafe? The board was running so much more smoothly.

I made 2 posts since then(3 including this one)

Just had to tell you guys about Ron.

As for being injured, it wasn't that serious
he could have finished but he quit

The Falcons are better off with Shaub at QB anyway.
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby chadlincoln » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:55 pm

:-?
chadlincoln
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:38 pm

Vick's the worst QB in the NFL... right.....

His running yards do count for the team by the way. In fact, one passing yard is equal to one rushing yard.

In reality, he's not the best QB in the NFL, but he's in the top 10 to 15 QBs in the NFL
buffalobillsrul2002
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:05 am

EagleFan68 wrote:As for being injured, it wasn't that serious
he could have finished but he quit

:-t :-t :-t

How the hell do YOU know how serious his injury was/is? I mean I know you're pissed because Vick gave you herpes, but please just let it go.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby Patchell » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:06 am

Does everybody have to like Vick because he's a top 10 QB?

If someone wants to call him Ron Mexico and voice his displeasure, so what? What's the big deal. Everyone is allowed their own opinion no matter how they came to that conclusion. Some people don't like Vick and he could throw for 10 TD's a game and they still wouldn't like him. Personally, any guy who would flip the bird to his fans doesn't deserve my respect... as a person... as a player he obviously has some talent.

Besides, every Vick hater is probably a Dunn/Jenkins owner... or don't like his attitude... or most likely is related to Matt Shaub.
Patchell
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby shopvack » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:14 am

Patchell wrote:Does everybody have to like Vick because he's a top 10 QB?

If someone wants to call him Ron Mexico and voice his displeasure, so what? What's the big deal. Everyone is allowed their own opinion no matter how they came to that conclusion. Some people don't like Vick and he could throw for 10 TD's a game and they still wouldn't like him. Personally, any guy who would flip the bird to his fans doesn't deserve my respect... as a person... as a player he obviously has some talent.

Besides, every Vick hater is probably a Dunn/Jenkins owner... or don't like his attitude... or most likely is related to Matt Shaub.

he doesn't have to like him. but calling him the worst starting quarterback in the NFL makes no sense. especially when joey harrington is only a state away, and his cousin aaron brooks is scratching his head out in oakland (although i'll admit, his starting status is debatable)
shopvack
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Patchell » Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:21 am

shopvack wrote:

he doesn't have to like him. but calling him the worst starting quarterback in the NFL makes no sense. especially when joey harrington is only a state away, and his cousin aaron brooks is scratching his head out in oakland (although i'll admit, his starting status is debatable)

I say let him believe what he wants. In his eyes "Ron Mexico" = Garbage. By the way... I would rather have my dead grandfather as a QB over Aaron Brooks or Harrington... In fact I would say Vick is at least twice as good as those guys put together ;-)
Patchell
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Keyser_WV » Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:40 am

Voicing your opinion on a player is one thing but this guy makes threads every week and says the EXACT same thing.

There is nothing new to add other than he thinks Vick sucks.

We all know he hates Vick. We just don't need a weekly thread to let us know it. It's like a bad episode of groundhog day.
Keyser_WV
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting