Desmond Clark - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Desmond Clark

Moderator: Football Moderators

Desmond Clark

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:10 pm

I'm not 100% sure if this thread goes here, but worth a shot.

Today Desmond Clark had a massive game. On my Stat Tracker it says that Clark had 125 Yards Recieving with 2 TDs and that is 24 points in my league. But when I go to the my league page, it says that Clark only has 20 points (125 yards recieving with 2 TDs and a fumble).

The Question:
Did Desmond Clark have a fumble?

The only reason I'm asking this is because right now I'm down 8 (stat tracker) and on the league page I'm down 12. I have Palmer tomorrow and he has CJ, so I don't want to get _____ over and lose by 1 - 4 points if Clark actually had 24 points and they gave him 20.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:23 pm

Hmmm....

I don't remember Clark fumbling at all. Hester should be the only Bear with a fumble, having 3 while losing 1.

I looked at NFL.com's GameCenter and they don't attribute a fumble to Clark. Neither does Yahoo in their box scores. I'd guess it's likely a mistake in your league and probably will be fixed.

But just in case, maybe you should notify your league/commish just in case it doesn't get fixed.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:31 pm

beanoX3 wrote:Hmmm....

I don't remember Clark fumbling at all. Hester should be the only Bear with a fumble, having 3 while losing 1.

I looked at NFL.com's GameCenter and they don't attribute a fumble to Clark. Neither does Yahoo in their box scores. I'd guess it's likely a mistake in your league and probably will be fixed.

But just in case, maybe you should notify your league/commish just in case it doesn't get fixed.

I just talked to one of the players who in the league and he is really good friends with the commish and said that if I lose by 1 - 4, he would get the Commish to change it, so I would be in the finals. I new that Clark didn't fumble, but Stat Tracker gave him a fumble and then later took it away.

I really hope that it get's changed because the kid I'm playing cries over everything if it doesn't go his way and when I say everything, I mean everything. This kid cried to get on the Varsity Baseball team because he got cut. Anyways, I personally think I have a good shot because I have Palmer and he has CJ and I'm down 8 ;-D I'm hoping for 300 and 3 TDs and 1 pick for Palmer.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby jackblack » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:46 pm

Clark had fumble that was overturned and ruled down. It was noted in NFL stat tracker but then reversed once the decision was made. I'm not sure why but my yahoo flips back and forth to 18-20 points every so often.
jackblack
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:55 pm

jackblack wrote:Clark had fumble that was overturned and ruled down. It was noted in NFL stat tracker but then reversed once the decision was made. I'm not sure why but my yahoo flips back and forth to 18-20 points every so often.

Ah, yes that's it.

That should just about do it for you Dawinner. That's even something that a crybaby can't argue with, lol.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:04 am

Yup. I just checked this morning and it updated ;-D Down 8 with Palmer vs CJ. I think it's looking pretty good for me and the team with LdT is up by 4 with the other team having Vinatieri, so that is looking pretty good for me to not face the LdT team ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Azrael » Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:56 pm

He had a huge game because I cut him earlier this week.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:41 pm

Azrael wrote:He had a huge game because I cut him earlier this week.

Haha! If you have CJ, make sure you keep him in (maybe he'll have a bad game for me ;-D) Or even if you have FWP or Eli Manning start them next week ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Football Talk