Playoff round down to MNF..... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Playoff round down to MNF.....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Playoff round down to MNF.....

Postby BigMusky » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:05 am

I need Chad to pull in at least 75 yards or a TD....I say I have a 50/50 shot. Anyone else down the wire?

PS...Thanks to Tatum Bell this should not even be close. First game I have had in 10 weeks that is within 15pts. I love how every year I get these injures or ridiculously horrid performances out of no where.
BigMusky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:23 am

Well, I'm down by 8 with Palmer and he has CJ, so it's going to be very tight. I think I might pull it out by 2 or 3. A realistic expectation 260 with 2 TDs. That is 25 points, so I'd be up by 17 and I think CJ has 80 with a TD so I win by 3 ;-D That is all speculation though. But to be honest, I think Palmer is going to torch Indy. I can honestly see 320+ with 4 TDs and a pick. I can see anywere from either option.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby killiansjmd » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:52 am

I still have Rudi Johnson and Reggie Wayne left but I'm down by to many points. I would need NFL record type nights from both to have a shot. :~(
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:23 am

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk