10 Team Keeper League Opening: 4-6 Keepers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

10 Team Keeper League Opening: 4-6 Keepers

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 Team Keeper League Opening: 4-6 Keepers

Postby michaelavelli » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:07 am

Hi.

I run a 10 team CBS league that does 4-6 keepers (there are some salary cap implications to the system).

It's a league mostly of friends, and I've tried to keep it that way, but I've had trouble filling one of the spots after one guy had to leave because he was a jackass (long story). The guy I've had replacing him is a friend of a friend, and he's a ####ty owner, so I figured there's really no point in keeping it with people I "know".

Seeking an active, competetive owner, tendency to talk #### is a bonus.

I'd be interested in having someone come in as soon as the off-season starts, because I doubt the current guy is going to actively participate in the proceedings. The off-season activity will go one for about a month, and then the league will close down until next year.

The league entry is $75 + $13. I'd prefer at last half of the buy-in up front to participate in the off-season to assure that the off-season moves that are made are on the up and up.

Roster:

P. Manning
B. Leftwich
C. Simms

(Leftwich and Simms still on a roster - see what i mean?)

J. Addai
C. Portis
D. Blaylock
C. Martin (ahem)

D. Branch
T. Glenn
J. Horn
D. Givens
K. McCardell
H. Ward

C. Cooley
R. McMichael

A. Vinatieri

Dolphins DST

It's actually not a bad team from top to bottom. There will be some decent keepers there.

Scoring system is 6 points for all TD's, no ppr, and there are a lot of bonuses for big plays and whatnot.

IF INTERESTED: E-mail me at mailto:Jason.Island@gmail.com
michaelavelli
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds