Can we do a mock draft for next year now - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Can we do a mock draft for next year now

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Lung » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:55 am

Sorry about that Karoz. Things just really seemed to roll over the holiday - I was surprised that we got signups as fast as we did. If it's okay with you, I'd like you to be an alternate just in case someone drops out. Skibrett15 has already volunteered to be an alternate as well.

If all else fails, I did a search and found that the 2006 Mock Draft I started in late January last year, and I would expect similar for this year. So it shouldn't be too long before another one of these gets cranked up. ;-D
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Karoz » Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:04 am

I will gladly be an alternate, in the event that a slot opens. However, as I am sure you agree, Skibrett15 will be #1 on the list as an alternate, since he volunteered first.

Sign-ups did accumulate quickly, which I would attribute to the fact that everyone is so eager to participate in one, since the fantasy season is nearly over for this year. Thanks for informing me that there will be a possible draft in January, I will keep a close eye out for it.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby chadlincoln » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:48 pm

I never got a confirmation that it started. Looks like I'll have to count on David Boston next year. :-t
chadlincoln
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby chadlincoln » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:50 pm

It takes random guys if you don't make your pick in time. This totally ruins the usefulness of this draft.
chadlincoln
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Classifieds