Well, it doesn't get much more confusing than this.
• Green Bay can clinch a playoff berth with:
1. A win plus a NY Giants win + GB clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over NYG
2. A win plus a NY Giants loss or tie plus a St. Louis loss or tie
3. A win plus a NY Giants loss or tie plus a Carolina win
4. A win plus a NY Giants loss or tie plus an Atlanta win
5. A tie plus a NY Giants loss plus a St. Louis loss plus an Atlanta loss or tie plus a Carolina loss or tie
• Green Bay clinches strength of victory tiebreaker over N.Y. Giants if: Arizona, Detroit, Miami, Minnesota and San Francisco all win and Carolina, Houston and Tampa Bay all lose.
I think I'm going to print this out...there is no way I can remember all of this while cheering this weekend. The scary thing is that we'll know before the Packer game whether or not a win puts us in the playoffs. Talk about a pressure if we are looking at a "win and in" scenario at the opening kickoff.