PBC: Lions vs Bears This could get ugly! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC: Lions vs Bears This could get ugly!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:42 am

beanoX3 wrote:Heh, can I go with paper and plastic if the Bears lose??

Anyways, I was listening to some Bears pregame talk on the radio, and they were saying how badly it bodes for the Lions' draft next year after Marinelli endorsed Kitna as the Lions QB for the rest of this year AND next year.

Detroit taken themselves out of the Brady Quinn sweepstakes already? Maybe another WR in the first round to replace Big Mike Williams, maybe? Questions, questions...

Of all years for the Lions to get the top pick: this year's draft has no great player. They should take the O-lineman from Wisconsin but might think they can't do it with the number one pick. The lack of a clear cut top player means nobody will be all that interested in trading up. Alas, idiot Millen is still in charge so it wouldn't matter anyway.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby beanoX3 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:35 pm

Almost seems cruel to make you don a paperbag, moochman, considering your avatar is the bane of Detroit's football program, lol. Plus Atog already had a bag on and it kinda seems redundant.

But Bears win and I'm gonna put the lil fella up again.Image
Plus, something for next week.Image
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moochman » Mon Dec 25, 2006 10:11 am

Paper Bag is just a Lions state of mind.

You Bears fans can't be too happy about that performace though. That's what happens when you enter the House of Ugly.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Goatwhacker » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:06 am

moochman wrote:
You Bears fans can't be too happy about that performace though. That's what happens when you enter the House of Ugly.

I'm not unhappy about it - it was a meaningless game for the Bears, the backups got a lot of work, there were no serious injuries and they still won. Rex seems to have calmed down although he did make some poor throws.

I don't think you can take away much from this game - you're not going to see Devin Hester, Dante Wesley and Cameron Worrell playing a lot of secondary in the playoffs.
Goatwhacker
General Manager
General Manager

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting