wow im so lucky - I won 2 trophy by 3 pts (had fun this yr) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

wow im so lucky - I won 2 trophy by 3 pts (had fun this yr)

Moderator: Football Moderators

wow im so lucky - I won 2 trophy by 3 pts (had fun this yr)

Postby MadDog36 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:11 pm

1 by 1, 1 by 2 (minus what TO is diong in the 4th quarter...) Can you believe that? And on that 2 point victory I won without LT doing anything and Braylon getting hooked. Wow, I guess my luck finally changed. Although my team with LT and GOre faced Steven Jackson and Marvin Harrison (wasn't pretty lost by 20). Oh well such as lady luck.

Good luck and have a safe end of the year. I will be back next week sometime with my lists and column for some fantasy SBs for week 17. I have had an amazing time with all of you. I expect to be back next year. Look for me in the baseball forums I will be there on occasion helping as I did here. Good luck
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: wow im so lucky - I won 2 trophy by 3 pts (had fun this yr)

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:40 pm

MadDog36 wrote:1 by 1, 1 by 2 (minus what TO is diong in the 4th quarter...) Can you believe that? And on that 2 point victory I won without LT doing anything and Braylon getting hooked. Wow, I guess my luck finally changed. Although my team with LT and GOre faced Steven Jackson and Marvin Harrison (wasn't pretty lost by 20). Oh well such as lady luck.

Good luck and have a safe end of the year. I will be back next week sometime with my lists and column for some fantasy SBs for week 17. I have had an amazing time with all of you. I expect to be back next year. Look for me in the baseball forums I will be there on occasion helping as I did here. Good luck

I'm sorry, but 123 yards rushing and 10 receiving isn't doing anything. That's 13 points in most leagues. I'm sorry that you just relized that LT is human just like everyone else.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting