M. Barber III, thanks for the 3 yards. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

M. Barber III, thanks for the 3 yards.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:30 pm

Brooklin wrote:
ArchangelsOwner wrote:I feel your pain, tanatej - I was going into that Christmas game losing in my championship by 16.7 with TOwens and MBarber3 left to play. Both of us in the matchup thought I would most likely pull out a close victory. TO gave me half of the needed points, but MB3 destroyed my chances......and he was so close on that one drive, but couldn't punch it in. What makes me feel worse is the players I left on the bench that could have made it an easy win for me had I chose otherwise (RBush :~( TBrady :,-( THenry :-/ CCooley :-[ ......even RBironas would have helped me more :-# ). That's the way the football bounces in this wonderful world of fantasy football, I guess. Let's go 2007 season, get here quickly!!

You can add Julius Jones along with Barber and TO for my team. Trailing by 20 going into the game. They all stunk. Romo was to busy thinking about Carrie Underwood. Also Brees layed an egg the day before!!!

so true :-b ;-D
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maxqstang » Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:04 am

I planned on needing him going against a team starting LT, Steve Smith, Holt, etc. but thankfully his 3 yrs didnt hurt me. It would have been nice to get a score or two from him just to smite the people in my league who called me stupid for trading for him mid season. After i got him, he instantly helped me make a playoff push so who looks like the dummy now. he did suck against philly though
2nd Year FFB "Veteran"
4 Leagues Played, 3 Championships Won
Back to Back "The Crimson" Champion
30-26 Regular Season Record (yuck lol)
maxqstang
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby scrumtalecent » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:18 am

RedskinsFan86 wrote:Barber's inability to get into the endzone on the drive in the first half was the difference in my championship. I owe him.

Same here. I won my Super Bowl by 2 points. I'd also like to give props to Terry Glenn who only had 17 receiving yards for the losing SB team and to that offensive lineman who grabbed the facemask on LT2's long TD run. Thank you all!
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting