Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Did TO get a tackle?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Did TO get a tackle?

Postby Fobulous » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:17 pm

NittanyLions wrote:
BigDballer wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:
t2green2 wrote:Tell me there TO did not have a tackle in this game......funny I know but I think I won by .34 pts and we count a tackle as 1 pt and if he didnt I think I won my Super BOWL!!!!

He did touch Dawkins in the end-zone after Dawkins picked off Romo..but Dawkins was kneeling down for the touchback. Not sure if that's a tackle or not.

If TO wanted to... I think he could have kept Dawkins up and stripped the ball away from him... that would have been interesting if TO would have gotten mad and decided to rip the ball away TD or no TD.

Seemed to me like TO could have given a little more effort to try and make it incomplete, when he realized it was overthrown he kind of just stopped and watched Dawkins pick it off. :-t
Typical TO

i dont' understand why some of these WRs when knowing the ball will get Intercepted not just transform themselves into a Free safety and just knock the crap outta those DBs now that would be entertaining.
Fobulous Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Did TO get a tackle?

Postby bobbing_headz » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:32 am

Fobulous wrote:
NittanyLions wrote:
BigDballer wrote:
TheDiplomats wrote:
t2green2 wrote:Tell me there TO did not have a tackle in this game......funny I know but I think I won by .34 pts and we count a tackle as 1 pt and if he didnt I think I won my Super BOWL!!!!

He did touch Dawkins in the end-zone after Dawkins picked off Romo..but Dawkins was kneeling down for the touchback. Not sure if that's a tackle or not.

If TO wanted to... I think he could have kept Dawkins up and stripped the ball away from him... that would have been interesting if TO would have gotten mad and decided to rip the ball away TD or no TD.

Seemed to me like TO could have given a little more effort to try and make it incomplete, when he realized it was overthrown he kind of just stopped and watched Dawkins pick it off. :-t
Typical TO

i dont' understand why some of these WRs when knowing the ball will get Intercepted not just transform themselves into a Free safety and just knock the crap outta those DBs now that would be entertaining.

Lol, that reminds me of Plax couple weeks ago. Think it was against Atlanta. Eli gets picked and he just stands around. Suddenly he sees Hall (I think) coming across the field and nails him (prolly pissed at him). I don't even think he had the ball :-b
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting