Offseason FA pickups. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Offseason FA pickups.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Offseason FA pickups.

Postby SirDunkALot » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:27 pm

For those in keepers, are there any forgotten people that are lurking on FA that possibly could land themselves a job / regain their job?

Although it's not likely that their on the FA list, guys that I'm describing are like:

Michael Turner
Domanick Davis (or do you think he's just done?)
Chris Brown

etc, etc..

Anybody have a list dug up or something, basically?
SirDunkALot
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:55 pm

musa smith of the ravens is a possiblity if they dont bring jlew back...but after billick took over jamal has really stepped up so im not really sure what will happen. jlew is pretty expensive though....so still its someone to keep on the radar.

other guys id watch for that ive seen on some waivers:

jerious norwood
deangelo williams
brandon jacobs
greg jones
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:12 am

*Greg Jones, RB for Jax went down in the pre-season with an injury, coaches were big on him and I think Jones-Drew and him will make a good team next year if Taylor is gone.

*Chad Jackson, WR NE, could be Brady's #1 next year.

Bryant Johnson, WR ARI,could put up very nice numbers next year if he gets moved to another team, or if Boldin/Fitz go down.

*Patrick Crayton,WR DALLAS, could be #2 in Dallas if T.O. gets in some problems, or someone goes down.

*Tony Scheffler, TE DEN, Him Cutler have a great connection and that should continue.

*Brian Calhoun, RB DET, very skilled back if given the oppurtunity somewhere could shine.

*Araon Rodgers, QB GB, will be GB's starter next year, and after learning for 2 years behind the best he should be decent in the long run, although he doesn't have much of a cast to work with at this point.

*Chris Henry, WR CIN, if he can stay out of trouble and healthy I can easily seem him as a #1 or strong #2 down the road for someone, if not the Bengals.

*Jerome Harrison, RB CLE, could have the starting gig or a large part of it next year.

*Matt Schaub, QB ATL, could easily get a strating gig next year.

*Musa Smith, RB BAL, its due time Jamal Lewis loses that gig, I think next year he really falls off and Musa steps up.

*Kevin Curtis, WR STL, off year this year, but look for him to come back strong with STL's top 2 WR's aging alot, also honorable mention to Shaun MacDonald STL's 4th wr.

*Alex Smith, TE TB, I really think hes going to be a top 3 TE down the road, get him while you can.

*Matt Jones, WR Jax, kinda sucked this year so he might be avaible, but hes defintly going to be a stud if he can get a half decent QB for the long haul.

*= 1st 3 years in the NFL or less.

Just a few, some deeper sleepers than others, although sleepers isn't the correct word.

(Re-mentioned 2 previously mentioned, although found out after I posted, they weren't said yet when I started typing)
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Football Talk