won 1 lost a real close 1. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

won 1 lost a real close 1.

Moderator: Football Moderators

won 1 lost a real close 1.

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:10 am

My dad is the commish but we kind of split the team we pick each year. Keeps us close.

Close to halfway through the year we had someone who had not paid yet. After several warnings and unsuccessfully trying to find someone to take over the team we decided to take it over ourselves. We have to pay out the full amount anyway so why not. I ran the original team while my father took over the other.

The original team got beat out of the playoffs and knocked into the toilet bowl for $50 while the team we took over made the playoffs. They actually beat our original team out.

In the Superbowl this weekend the team we took over won
116.6 - 114.8. Cost us $100 to make $250.

The toilet bowl team just lost by .05 pts for $50. Yes .05. We give 1 pt per reception. .25 per carry. And .33 per completion. I tried to recalculate the scores manually and it is correct.

Closest battle I have ever been in. Overall cost was $200 to make $275 (won high week a few times).
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting