Looks like I am in a Tie Situation. Need some advice. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Looks like I am in a Tie Situation. Need some advice.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looks like I am in a Tie Situation. Need some advice.

Postby Tusin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:12 am

Ok well it looks like I am going to be in a Tie Situation. I am still not 100% sure on what the Tie Breaker is (will find out tomorrow) or even what the Final Score is (Espn likes to change the scores from what the game ends at, to what it begins at).

Anyways, I took the time into looking at the detailed scoring for the matchup. We get 1 point for "stuffs" (loss of yards on a rushing play). He played the Stealers D, I went through the play by play, and there was no sacks nor any "stuffs". But what there was, was McNair doing a kneel down for -1 yards. I think that is what ESPN might be looking at. So if that is the case. Do yall agree this should be changed? Because it was not the Defense causing the loss of yardage?

I am pretty tired, so there could have been a stuff, and I am just not seeing it. But I looked quite a few times and didn't see anything other then the kneel down.
Tusin
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Joeybagadonuts » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:39 pm

I can, with confidence, say that the fact that you guys played with stuffs makes yall deserve what you got. Stuffs? C'mon, bro. That's molto stupido.
Joeybagadonuts
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Tusin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:28 pm

hahah I would have to agree with you. Now that I know more about FFootball (this is only my second year), I am going to make quite a few suggestions to our scoring system next year.
Tusin
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Return to Football Talk