Give out your Game Ball - Week 16. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Give out your Game Ball - Week 16.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Give out your Game Ball - Week 16.

Postby Mercer Boy » Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:29 am

Ron Dayne had himself a nice game against the Colts and helped them pull off a big upset!

Bulger, Jackson, Harrison, Jones-Drew all put up big numbers. Who gets your game ball?
Last edited by Mercer Boy on Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby maddog60 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:11 am

Easily Stephen Jackson. Playing the LT team, who also had better WRs and a comparable QB, the championship on the line, and Jackson put up a monstrous ~41 points for me, insuring I had a shot even if LT went off for a typical day.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby twofoolwho » Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:43 am

Garcia came up big for Philly... in fact, I think the game ball should go to the Eagles as a team, who have really been pulling together lately. I think they will be a team to reckon with in the playoffs...

I might have picked Dayne, except the game really didn't mean much to Houston. But in my league, the game ball definately does go to Dayne. I picked him up off waivers a few weeks ago, and finally had the nerve to play him in the finals... helped carry me to the championship!
twofoolwho
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby daullaz » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:26 pm

Bulger, Bulger, Bulger!

I started him in both my $$ leagues. In the first, he scored 41 in the championship game to lead me to a 13-point victory.

In the second, he scored 49 points in my semifinal matchup, and my team won by about that much. Now I have to hope that LT, my finals opponent's #1 player, finds his way into the Week 17 goof section.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eman » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:43 pm

Ron Dayne and SA.

Being a Hawks fan, nothing felt better than seeing SA performing just like last year. Let's just hope this time he can keep it going into the playoffs. As for Dayne, I picked him up for Green due to Green's tough matchup, and, needless to say, he came through. :)
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby cordscords » Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:53 pm

Bulger
cordscords
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Alkaholik » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 pm

Hands Down Steven Jackson(how many others beat the LT owner in the championship because of Jackson?)
Shaun Alexander
Eagles Defense
The Houston Texans as well as Ron Dayne.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:33 pm

Ron Dayne gets my vote. Never started him until this week and the man came through big time. 150+ yards and two scores is more than I expected. Sadly, he did it against my Colts, but the performance places me in my league's big money championship for the third year in a row. Thanks, Ron!!!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:47 pm

Dayne and Bulger both on my team and both get my vote. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:11 pm

jlew for delivering stiffarms and defeat to the x-superbowl champs (and especially to joey porter)

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk