How many lost bowl with LT2?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

How many lost bowl with LT2??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby V-unit » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:14 am

I got to the championship game with LT but i lost 60 to 35.It really wasnt LT fault it was more of my team just not showing up like Leinhart,Tiki,S.Smith,L.Coles,and Bills D.I had the best record at 11-3 the highest scoring team and i still freaking lost by 25.Oh by the way thank you very much Harrison for killing my championship.
Starting Linup for 2007
QB:M.Schaub*,J.Cambell,J.Dellhomme(IR)
RB:L.Tomlinson*,Rudi Johnson*,E.Grahm,C.WIlliams(IR)
WR:S.Smith*,Roy Williams*,G.Jennings,N.Burleson
WR/TE:A.Gates*,D.Clark
K:S.M.Grokaswkie NE K*,S.Grahm
D:SD*,Tennesee
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby boojumsnark25 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:42 pm

I had Brees and freakin reno mahe, but managed to beat the LT team by 2.7 points in the championship. Had Betts and some other people that really picked up the slack for me.
boojumsnark25
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:12 pm

I had LT2 in 2 leagues and went 1-1.

In the league that I lost it was a combination of the subpar week (compared to what he had been scoring) from LT2 and subpar weeks from the rest of my team (Brees, Tiki, Wayne, Gates). This is an auction league so that's how I have LT2 & Tiki together. I scored about 50 less points than my average and about 115 points less than I did 2 weeks before the finals. :,-(

The league I won was a miracle because my RB's were LT2 & FWP. We also start 4 WR's, 2 QB's, & 2 TE's. All 4 of my WR's did well and Bulger went off. It came down to McMike winning it for me on Monday night. ;-D

I was in 5 other leagues where I didn't have LT2 and not ONE of them won the SB! Most lost in the finals and I think 1 lost in the semis. 8-o

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Postby kyguy78 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:19 pm

I mean the dude has arguably the greatest single season in NFL history and people are whining because he didn't put up those Madden-like numbers of 150 yards rushing and 3 TDs! It's not like he went out there and said, I'm gonna screw everyone over who's playing in their fantasy super bowl this week.

"Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions!"
kyguy78
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Sandrock » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:05 am

I lost with LT2 on my roster. Only by 1 point though. Can't complain.
Sandrock
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:21 am

kyguy78 wrote:I mean the dude has arguably the greatest single season in NFL history and people are whining because he didn't put up those Madden-like numbers of 150 yards rushing and 3 TDs! It's not like he went out there and said, I'm gonna screw everyone over who's playing in their fantasy super bowl this week.

I wasn't complaining at all, just answering the question. I know that I probably wouldn't have even made the SB without LT2 and fully enjoyed having him on 2 teams this season. No regrets at all. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting