Hitman: Blood Money - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Hitman: Blood Money

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hitman: Blood Money

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:24 pm

Anyone play it?

I am playing it and i can't get past the friggin second contract.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hitman: Blood Money

Postby josebach » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:38 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Anyone play it?

I played the demo... meh.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:46 pm

josebach wrote:

I beat it in 4 days. I actually liked it a lot.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:07 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
josebach wrote:

I beat it in 4 days. I actually liked it a lot.

I thought the graphics and story was good, but gameplay was mediocre at best. Of course I only played the demo, so maybe I didn't give it a fair shake.
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby daullaz » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:23 pm

I got it for $1 at a Half-Price Books a few months back. It was a little scratched but it plays fine. I gave it to my little brother since he likes the series more than I do.
daullaz
Head Scribe
Head Scribe

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dgan » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:50 am

YES! Definately a big step forward for the Hitman series. The previous Hitman games were very good, but didn't really have a hitman feel...more like a Tom Clancy game almost.

But Blood Money is awesome. You have so much freedom in most the levels, you can really do just about anything you want. Kill just the targets, or take out half the level. Stealth, or run and gun.

Second level...trying to remember what that is. The "training" mission is at that compound on the waterfront. The next one I think is the Vintage Year, at the winery. The next one I think is the one at the opera. If that's the one you're stuck at, I can help you. It's pretty easy once you know the secret. You can swap the real gun you pickup at the coat check for the prop gun when the actor leaves his dressing room to go to the bathroom.

Then I usually use a mine to drop the chandelier on the other guy when he runs down to see what happened.

ooooh...love that game.

Always buy the Intel. It helps a lot.
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:13 am

dgan wrote:YES! Definately a big step forward for the Hitman series. The previous Hitman games were very good, but didn't really have a hitman feel...more like a Tom Clancy game almost.

But Blood Money is awesome. You have so much freedom in most the levels, you can really do just about anything you want. Kill just the targets, or take out half the level. Stealth, or run and gun.

Second level...trying to remember what that is. The "training" mission is at that compound on the waterfront. The next one I think is the Vintage Year, at the winery. The next one I think is the one at the opera. If that's the one you're stuck at, I can help you. It's pretty easy once you know the secret. You can swap the real gun you pickup at the coat check for the prop gun when the actor leaves his dressing room to go to the bathroom.

Then I usually use a mine to drop the chandelier on the other guy when he runs down to see what happened.

ooooh...love that game.

Always buy the Intel. It helps a lot.

I was actually stuck at the winery, but eventually figured it out and i beat the game about 4 days later ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Video Games