Rosters in Madden 07 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Rosters in Madden 07

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rosters in Madden 07

Postby sox 06 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:55 pm

How do you update the rosters for Madden 07 on the 360? I've looked online and everything and the rosters aren't updated (i.e. Ty Law is a FA and Deion Branch still plays for the Patriots.)
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:18 pm

ive done some manual moves in franchise modes...but its possible that xbox live updates it (wouldnt know because i havent played it in so long :-/ )

but speaking of updates and not trying to hijack the thread...but have you or anyone else found alternate uniform downloads? it mentions it in the loading screens during the games, but i have never found anything on it.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sox 06 » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:43 pm

I have Live and everything but I haven't seen any updates for roster nor has it done the updates automatically.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby eman » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:27 pm

I have the same issue with 06. I got the Hawks roster to where its right, but it was a tedious time consuming process that I wont be doing again. As far as I can tell there is no possible way to update the rosters, which is both disappointing and strange.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby sox 06 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:55 pm

I downloaded an update for Madden 07 when I first played it but the rosters weren't changed.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby Jimboozie » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:22 pm

Sign into xbox live, and you should be able to download the latest roster updates.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:29 pm

Jimboozie wrote:Sign into xbox live, and you should be able to download the latest roster updates.

im almost positive there arent any there. believe me, i have looked long and hard for any downloads /updates when i looked for the uniform downloads and i didnt find anything.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby sox 06 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:46 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:Sign into xbox live, and you should be able to download the latest roster updates.

im almost positive there arent any there. believe me, i have looked long and hard for any downloads /updates when i looked for the uniform downloads and i didnt find anything.

I went onto Live and the online mode in Madden and all there is are downloads for historic teams and uniforms. No rosters.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby sox 06 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:17 pm

I found out how! Go to the Online mode in Madden, choose Quick Match and when the Team Select screen comes up, it will tell you that you need to download the latest rosters in order to play. Download them then either play the match or back out of that screen and save the roster. I feel better now. ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:39 pm

Yeah it only prompts you to download them when you're going to play a game online.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Next

Return to Video Games