If you could be Marty McFly for a day... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

If you could be Marty McFly for a day...

Moderator: Football Moderators

If you could be Marty McFly for a day...

Postby J2thez929 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:52 am

If you could go back in time to witness an event or meet someone in history, who/what would you choose and why?
Last edited by J2thez929 on Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby knapplc » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:55 am

Well, I don't speak Aramaic but I’d go back to Jesus’ ministry and see Him in action for a day. I understand he serves a pretty decent meal. Bread and fish sound fine for dinner. ;-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:56 am

knapplc wrote:Well, I don't speak Aramaic but I’d go back to Jesus’ ministry and see Him in action for a day. I understand he serves a pretty decent meal. Bread and fish sound fine for dinner. ;-D


I was thinking the same thing
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby BrutallyHuge » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:15 am

I think it would be really funny to sabotage the Wright Brothers.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5971
Joined: 21 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Illadelph

Postby knapplc » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:39 am

BrutallyHuge wrote:I think it would be really funny to sabotage the Wright Brothers.


Did you know that the distance of their initial flight was shorter than the wingspan of a 747? Weird.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby Art Vandelay » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:40 am

I'd go fishing with my grandfather again.
Art Vandelay
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator


Posts: 749
Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:15 am

If I could witness an event, I would have to choose between the assassination of JFK or the "Weather Balloon" crash in Roswell. Of course I would take a video camera with me, ;-)
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:19 am

Art Vandelay wrote:I'd go fishing with my grandfather again.


;-D

i'd like to go fishing with my dad one more time B-)
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8272
Joined: 23 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:15 pm

SeaWolf wrote:If I could witness an event, I would have to choose between the assassination of JFK or the "Weather Balloon" crash in Roswell. Of course I would take a video camera with me, ;-)


I was thinking something similar except instead of being a witness I'd like to hand Lee Harvey a beat down. Maybe calling in a bomb threat at World Trade Center the morning before the planes hit so the buildings would be empty.

I'd like to have met my grandfather. Checking out a Zepplin show would be kick ass.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:17 pm

Metroid wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:If I could witness an event, I would have to choose between the assassination of JFK or the "Weather Balloon" crash in Roswell. Of course I would take a video camera with me, ;-)


I was thinking something similar except instead of being a witness I'd like to hand Lee Harvey a beat down. Maybe calling in a bomb threat at World Trade Center the morning before the planes hit so the buildings would be empty.

I'd like to have met my grandfather. Checking out a Zepplin show would be kick ass.


I don't necessarily want to see JFK die, but to see if the theory of only one shooter is true or not. ;-)
Image
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 4620
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 17 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Time to FEED THE BEAST!

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:02 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact