ESPN idiots - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

ESPN idiots

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby footballfan30107 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:14 pm

As an ESPN commentator once said (I forget who, might have been Berman) DURING the last NHL strike/lockout whatever it was..

"The NHL players are currently on strike and will remain so until someone notices"..

I've tried to follow hockey but simply can't..

Stelly wrote:
WickedSmaat wrote:Skip Bayliss hates kickers, and I hate Cold Pizza. :-B

But you should only be turning to any of the espn shows for entertainment purposes only. The best one is Around the Horn though, who can't love a show that hardly talks about hockey and nascar and mutes Cowlishaw when he does want to talk about it :-B

ESPN's snubbing of the NHL is purely a political move on their part, but that's another conversation for another thread/forum.
footballfan30107
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby sportsaddict » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 pm

I've turned on ESPN. They'll do anything for attention, even if it means reporting the TO once fell asleep in a meeting or something. Anything that can make a story they will put on the show as news, and they just jump on bandwagons as you said.

Also Skip Bayless is horrible as everyone has stated before me. One time, it was that 1st and 10 show, and they were discussing whether or not Lance Armstrong was the greatest athlete in any sport. Skip thought that Armstrong was actually not an athlete, and promptly claimed that Ichiro Suzuki was one of the best athletes in the world. :-?

Woody Paige also has no idea what he's talking about. Watch him and you'll realize that he actually doesn't know sports- he has trouble remembering players names and pulls out false facts during his shows. He's an idiot.
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:40 pm

WickedSmaat wrote:Skip Bayliss hates kickers, and I hate Cold Pizza. :-B

But you should only be turning to any of the espn shows for entertainment purposes only. The best one is Around the Horn though, who can't love a show that hardly talks about hockey and nascar and mutes Cowlishaw when he does want to talk about it :-B

I only used to watch CP because of Woody Paige, but now he is gone.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk