Great Mike Vick Quotes !! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Great Mike Vick Quotes !!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Great Mike Vick Quotes !!

Postby EagleFan68 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:32 pm

"All I care about is getting back to Atlanta before the New Year."

Later in the press conference he said " I wish I took the conference championship game against the Eagles more seriously."

You couldn't ask for your QB to be more comitted !!!!!!!!!!!
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby mrblitz » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:29 pm

I also heard, GCobb on WIP in Philly telling everyone about Vicks comments to him. At first, I thought Vick was probably being sarcastic, but I'm not that sure.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Alkaholik » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:02 pm

Best quote ever....

Edit: lol, they dont even allow Bitmaps in the cafe? well copy that link and paste it in your address bar.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:18 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Best quote ever....

Edit: lol, they dont even allow Bitmaps in the cafe? well copy that link and paste it in your address bar.

Judging by how brilliant his brother is, the Vick family must be so proud. Wow. Quote me on this. Michael Vick will never, ever, ever, win a Super Bowl as a starting quarterback. Ever. No guts, no class, no brains, just legs for miles. He may as well be the Naomi Campbell of NFL quarterbacks.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby maddog60 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:23 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

Judging by how brilliant his brother is, the Vick family must be so proud. Wow. Quote me on this. Michael Vick will never, ever, ever, win a Super Bowl as a starting quarterback. Ever. No guts, no class, no brains, just legs for miles. He may as well be the Naomi Campbell of NFL quarterbacks.

Could've told you that the first time I saw him in the playoffs against the Eagles, when he threw a pick and stepped out of the way as Bobby Taylor ran right by him for a TD. You just don't have what it takes to win in the playoffs when you have that kind of attitude.
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Double Play Ball » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:44 am

Typical Vick

Looks like that bit came out of the Cleveland Plain Dealer
Double Play Ball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Santacruzer » Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:28 am

Here you go,

Santacruzer
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Karoz » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:06 pm

Santacruzer wrote:

Here you go,

That reminds me of a segment in the movie Bedazzled, in which Brendan Fraser becomes a 7'6" basketball player who is as dumb as a rock. He looks at the camera and says "We're number one!", while he holds two fingers up.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKwLcpN5iTE
This is a video of the segment of the movie that I am speaking of. The funniest part starts at 2:10.
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eaglesrule » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:41 pm

eagles have feeley to baskett baby.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby footballfan30107 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:54 am

As a falcon fan, I've said for 2 years now that the falcons need to do several things if they want to be better than 8-8...first, a comment..is vick exciting? you betcha..can he run?? without a doubt..do fans pay to see him break off a 75 yarder?? absolutely..however, he doesn't have the accurate downfield arm required..so, if I were the falcon GM, I'd do two things:

1) Trade Vick for a true #1 wideout AND a left tackle (or high draft pick) to better protect the QB blind side..

2) Promote Matt Schaub to the starter position and let him take over..he's more of a prototype QB with a much better (read: accurate) arm..

Vick will never take the falcons anywhere IMHO..

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:

footballfan30107
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Football Talk