11-4 Didn't really want to post. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Indianapolis Colts

11-4 Didn't really want to post.

Moderator: Football Moderators

11-4 Didn't really want to post.

Postby Indys_time » Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:24 pm

I didn't watch the game since I was visiting elsewhere for Christmas. Saw the highlights and the D is in doubt again. Maybe at home they can do better. Still won't give up on the Colts though. ;-D
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:16 pm

It's so hard to give up hope, seeing as how the Pittsburgh Steelers snuck in to the playoffs last year and pulled it together at the right time. Still, things are looking bleak. I just hope we beat the Fins and claim the #3 spot, ahead of the Patriots. Just a pipe dream I had this morning, but say we are the #3 seed and we beat a team in the Wild Card round. If the Pats also win in the Wild Card round, we'll face the Ravens in Baltimore and the Pats will face the Chargers in San Diego. Now say the Colts and Pats both win...Indy v. New England in Indy for the AFC Crown.

Hey, it could happen!!!
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Indys_time » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:05 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:It's so hard to give up hope, seeing as how the Pittsburgh Steelers snuck in to the playoffs last year and pulled it together at the right time. Still, things are looking bleak. I just hope we beat the Fins and claim the #3 spot, ahead of the Patriots. Just a pipe dream I had this morning, but say we are the #3 seed and we beat a team in the Wild Card round. If the Pats also win in the Wild Card round, we'll face the Ravens in Baltimore and the Pats will face the Chargers in San Diego. Now say the Colts and Pats both win...Indy v. New England in Indy for the AFC Crown.

Hey, it could happen!!!

;-D I hope as well :-? hey it could happen
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:30 am

Well, I know this much. Once you get to the postseason, anything can happen. It's a new game. I just hope somehow, someway, Tony Dungy can work some magic and get the defense to play to their abilities, assuming there's more than meets the eye. I just know we still have enough in the tank to do it. Manning and Co. can get it done on offense. Freeney and Co. need to get it together.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Return to Indianapolis Colts