Nudist on Springer! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Nudist on Springer!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Nudist on Springer!

Postby bobbing_headz » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:12 am

Just saw some video (on the internet) of a nudist on Jerry Springer. I was kinda shocked cause it seemed really wierd someone would do that. Just really bizarre.

Don't know if I can post a link cause there's nudity (will I get in trouble? If I can I'll post later).
Image
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5602
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: North of the Border

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:25 am

Nudity is bad, yeah. Don't post it if there is. :-/
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12045
Joined: 22 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New Castle, PA

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:23 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Nudity is bad, yeah.


Nudity's bad?! 8-o

Oh, on the forum, yeah, it's bad. Some other places it's pretty fun though. :-D




in
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:23 am

I'm not shocked. That's the whole premise of the show. Without it, what have they got?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:24 am

knapplc wrote:I'm not shocked. That's the whole premise of the show. Without it, what have they got?


The Final Thought, its full of insight ;-) :-b
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby SniperShot » Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:00 pm

I thought this kind of stuff happens on his show all the time? Whatever I never watch it so I wouldn't know..... :-)
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7511
(Past Year: 14)
Joined: 27 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fairfax, VA

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:23 pm

Mercer Boy wrote:Nudity is bad, yeah. Don't post it if there is. :-/


But scaring the crap out of people with your avatars...good! :-b
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 14333
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Room 7609

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:23 pm

Linkage with pre-warning = ;-D


I guess there's restrictions here, but i dont see why it would be bad if u posted the link with a big WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT in big bold red letters.

I mean i could goto http://www.Sexmehardbaby.com right now because i'm on a computer, dont see the problem with posting a simple link, whereas if they are underage they could just go someone else like a link like that in a few seconds.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby knapplc » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:33 pm

Alkaholik wrote:Linkage with pre-warning = ;-D


I guess there's restrictions here, but i dont see why it would be bad if u posted the link with a big WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT in big bold red letters.

I mean i could goto http://www.Sexmehardbaby.com right now because i'm on a computer, dont see the problem with posting a simple link, whereas if they are underage they could just go someone else like a link like that in a few seconds.


Shockingly, that is an unused URL. 8-o

I'd have thought a website name like that would have been used already. It's gold, baby! :-b
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby Alkaholik » Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:46 pm

knapplc wrote:
Alkaholik wrote:Linkage with pre-warning = ;-D


I guess there's restrictions here, but i dont see why it would be bad if u posted the link with a big WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT in big bold red letters.

I mean i could goto http://www.Sexmehardbaby.com right now because i'm on a computer, dont see the problem with posting a simple link, whereas if they are underage they could just go someone else like a link like that in a few seconds.


Shockingly, that is an unused URL. 8-o

I'd have thought a website name like that would have been used already. It's gold, baby! :-b


maybe i should register it :-b
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 0:37 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact