15k footballs swiped - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

15k footballs swiped

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby jayday » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:08 am

Bah, I suppose you deserve a congrats even though you bounced me from the playoffs !+) ;-)

Congrats man ;-D
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5459
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:59 pm

Thanks guys.. That was one fun thread to read. Boozie, what in the world was that. 8-o :-b

That was funny stuff. You guys make this a fun place to be and contribute. Should be a real fun offseason!

Thanks again. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:44 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Thanks guys.. That was one fun thread to read. Boozie, what in the world was that. 8-o :-b

That was funny stuff. You guys make this a fun place to be and contribute. Should be a real fun offseason!

Thanks again. ;-D



You're welcome. (SPAM) :-b ;-)
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Postby Metroid » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:59 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Thanks guys.. That was one fun thread to read. Boozie, what in the world was that. 8-o :-b

That was funny stuff. You guys make this a fun place to be and contribute. Should be a real fun offseason!

Thanks again. ;-D



You're welcome. (SPAM) :-b ;-)


You and your needless posts. ;-7 :-b ;-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:37 pm

Metroid wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Thanks guys.. That was one fun thread to read. Boozie, what in the world was that. 8-o :-b

That was funny stuff. You guys make this a fun place to be and contribute. Should be a real fun offseason!

Thanks again. ;-D



You're welcome. (SPAM) :-b ;-)


You and your needless posts. ;-7 :-b ;-D



Trying....to...resist....the...urge.....to....post...again... :-b
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 17169
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 12 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: New York State Of Mind: 18-1

Postby Munboy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:10 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Metroid wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:Thanks guys.. That was one fun thread to read. Boozie, what in the world was that. 8-o :-b

That was funny stuff. You guys make this a fun place to be and contribute. Should be a real fun offseason!

Thanks again. ;-D



You're welcome. (SPAM) :-b ;-)


You and your needless posts. ;-7 :-b ;-D



Trying....to...resist....the...urge.....to....post...again... :-b


Image




Image

Grats
Image
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1934
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:00 am

Congrats to one of the Cafe's best! ;-D
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby Tiki » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:10 pm

Congratz Swiper! You're a necessity here at the Cafe. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:21 pm

Congrats SNS! ;-D
Image
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 6525
Joined: 18 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: South Stadium

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:20 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact