Brett Favre Challenge Commentary/Results - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Brett Favre Challenge Commentary/Results

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:07 pm

One more year Brett! Only 7 more TD's to knock Marino down a peg! ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SniperShot » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:14 pm

Metroid wrote:
It wont be the last time Madden utters the name 'Brett Favre' during every game he commentates though. :-b

It seemed to me that Michaels said 'Brett Farve' more than Madden. :-?
I know! haha.

I have two times when Griese was on the field Madden said "He threw it like Brett Favre." :-b

I'll keep my ears open next week. Tony Romo is a Favre lover and you know Madden will be all over that. (They have the Dallas game) There won't be any challenge next week but it'll be interesting to hear some of the last Brett Favres of the season before NBC's football coverage ends.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:30 am

SniperShot wrote:
Metroid wrote:
It wont be the last time Madden utters the name 'Brett Favre' during every game he commentates though. :-b

It seemed to me that Michaels said 'Brett Farve' more than Madden. :-?
I know! haha.

I have two times when Griese was on the field Madden said "He threw it like Brett Favre." :-b

I'll keep my ears open next week. Tony Romo is a Favre lover and you know Madden will be all over that. (They have the Dallas game) There won't be any challenge next week but it'll be interesting to hear some of the last Brett Favres of the season before NBC's football coverage ends.

"You could cut off Brett Favres arms and legs and hed still be the best torso in football." :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby The Lung » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:31 pm

[url=http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AjFGBzcuKJhKLYI3ZzJBX8U5nYcB?slug=ap-packers-favre&prov=ap&type=lgns]Packers' Favre to return for his 17th season
[/url]
The Brett Favre Challenge lives on for another year!
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting