McNair to break record.. joining elite company!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

McNair to break record.. joining elite company!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

McNair to break record.. joining elite company!!!

Postby SheLovesFootball » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:27 pm

GO STEVE!!!!! GO RAVENS!!!!!

When McNair takes the field against the Bills, fans should keep a close eye on his passing statistics. The 12-year veteran is only 25 yards away from becoming the third player in NFL history to pass for over 30,000 yards and to rush for more than 3,500 yards, joining the elite company of Hall of Famers Steve Young and Fran Tarkenton.

On the record-making completion, the officials will stop the game momentarily to honor McNair with the game ball as a special announcement is given by the public address announcer.
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:36 pm

always nice to see guys make huge achievements like this in home games so they can be given a true ovation ;-D

hopefully he throws for 10 times that plus a couple of TDs. one to heap and one to clayton ;-D

p.s. go cardinals
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:12 am

I am thankful it will be at home too... and for the RAVENS not Titans.... their loss our gain.. and what a gain it has been!

I cant wait for SUNDAY.... I am bummed they moved the gametime though.... I prefer the 1 start time.. weather is s'posed to hold off until the evening... grrr... we would have made it with a 1 pm game!! Dayum NFL....

Did you see we are sporting the all black uni's!?

I am rooting for WARNER to light it up... he is auditioning for a new job.. hopefully he can make a great impression... I want that AFC title game here... and I want the DOLTS!!!

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Baltimore Ravens