BCS Championship Game Sig Challenge - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

BCS Championship Game Sig Challenge

Moderator: Football Moderators

BCS Championship Game Sig Challenge

Postby Kilroy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:18 pm

This was proposed by deerayfan072, and I accepted the challenge for Ohio State. madaslives911 has offered to do the sigs, so I thought I'd give the challenge it's own thread for the sake of keeping track of its' participants. The Rules are Simple:

Losing Team's fans wear the Winning Team's Sig for one month after the game. (deeray proposed a week, but I figure if madas is gonna go to the trouble of making the sigs the least we can do is sport them for a bit).

So come on Buckeyes and Gators fans! Step up and put your sigs where your mouths are! :-b

GO BUCKS! ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:19 pm

I still down, i won't be wearing the Sig anyway after my boys win. :-D ;-)
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:21 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:I still down, i won't be wearing the Sig anyway after my boys win. :-D ;-)

You just tell yourself whatever you need to lizardboy. :-b

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby eman » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:52 pm

I get in on this for OSU, mostly just because I dont see how they could lose this game. :)
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby stomperrob » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:03 pm

Count me out - either way I lose! I only wanna bet on the Rose Bowl!!! ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby Kilroy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:22 pm

stomperrob wrote:Count me out - either way I lose! I only wanna bet on the Rose Bowl!!! ;-D

I can't understand how eman would want in....The idea of me rooting for Michigan...EVER, is just beyond comprehension to me. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

I guess. :-?

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:41 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
stomperrob wrote:Count me out - either way I lose! I only wanna bet on the Rose Bowl!!! ;-D

I can't understand how eman would want in....The idea of me rooting for Michigan...EVER, is just beyond comprehension to me. But hey, different strokes for different folks.

I guess. :-?

He hates Urban Meyer
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby eman » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:48 pm

;-D Like I said somewhere else, I'm not a true UM fan, more of a second hand UM fan, so I dont follow the old adage of my second fave team being whoever plays OSU and all that stuff. I usually dislike OSU, but this year I enjoy watching them play, and let's be honest, they're a great team. So I'm willing to root for them, and when it's Urban Meyer they're facing....that just makes it that much easier to root for them.

To give you a better idea of how much of a UM fan I am too, I'm rooting for USC in the Rose Bowl. As much as I like UM, I like USC more due to homerism and knowing people there and all that jazz. And I'll root for UN over anyone of course, because they are really the only college team that I am truly a fan of.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:25 am

Bagel? Joe? where you at?
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby jayday » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:34 am

It's on like Donkey Kong !+)
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Next

Return to College Football