So I just ran into Adrian Peterson... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

So I just ran into Adrian Peterson...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:12 pm

moonhead wrote:you nebraska fans should stop talking. B-)

You'd miss us terribly if we did. O:-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Free Bagel » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:21 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:thats awesome, but u should have said something, just like "good luck" so u could say u talked to ADP

I saw Chris Leak the other day and told him "good luck" to which he mumbled back "uh huh you too". I think these guys get so many people trying to talk to them that they don't even listen anymore, heh.

So did you have a good game Bagel, or have you yet to play?

Well, we DID actually end up winning the intramural football championship amongst 200 teams w/ the team I QB, Chris Leak must've known we had hte championship game for that coming up :-b.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Guru13 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:07 pm

That's pretty sweet man, this kid in my school is going to mizzou, and he's studly (football-wise), and one day I can be like "hey I went to school with that guy...and talked to him at lunch one day!"
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:06 am

you should have bowed down.

I hope you didnt wash the clothes you were wearing.... they had the esscense of AD on them.....

:-° ;-)
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sportsaddict » Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:07 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:I partied with Lawrence Phillips a couple times back in the day. !+)

8-o

That's one bad dude right there. How many crimes did he committ while you were with him? :-b

He was a huge bust for the Rams back in the 90's. His career was tainted by his various crimes, including throwing his girlfriend down the steps of his house. 8-o And I think he tried to run over some kids with a stolen car last year too.
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: So I just ran into Adrian Peterson...

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:57 am

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:Well, I'm on vacation in Arizona for the week, staying in Scottsdale at the Fairmont Princess resort. Anyways, I got in last Sunday, and sure enough the Oklahoma football team (playing in the Fiesta Bowl), arrived the next day, and are staying in the same resort.

Tonight, I was walking out of the gym on my way back to my room, and three guys who were obviously on the football team came into sight. Sure enough, the guy in the middle was Adrian Peterson, all "blinged" out. I didn't say anything to him, but thought it was kinda cool and just wanted to let you guys know ;-D

Sweet DJF. ;-D

Should have asked him if he'd like to play for the Jets! ;-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to General Talk