Who else is getting SCREWED?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who else is getting SCREWED??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby thelimey » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:18 pm

My H2H leagues are done but my total points league isn't done yet. I have Garcia, Westbrook and Dayne in that team; the second place guy had SJax. What was a big lead is now to close to call. I would be pretty annoyed to lose the league by a few points because of the Eagles benching.
thelimey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Munboy » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:18 pm

sox 06 wrote:As long as LT doesn't get rested (yeah right) I might have a chance. :-t

let me be the first to offer my condolences. :-b
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby sox 06 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:22 pm

Munboy wrote:
sox 06 wrote:As long as LT doesn't get rested (yeah right) I might have a chance. :-t

let me be the first to offer my condolences. :-b

Thanks !+)
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eman » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:52 pm

S27 wrote:I got the Ron Dayne screw job. Gubiak & his give Dayne 30 touches comment and then giving him zero.

Dayne aggravated his ankle in pregame warmups, so it had nothing to do with Gubiak. :-)
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby RyanK » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:56 pm

I benched Delhomme thinking hed get benched because they were out and he has been hurt... Lucky me Kitna had a field day...

the 2 other leauge i play in had the championship last week.. Im not happy about playing today.. Im lucky Westy got sat... its close right now, 77-71 me
RyanK
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Graphics Expert

Postby sox 06 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:05 pm

RyanK wrote:I benched Delhomme thinking hed get benched because they were out and he has been hurt... Lucky me Kitna had a field day...
the 2 other leauge i play in had the championship last week.. Im not happy about playing today.. Im lucky Westy got sat... its close right now, 77-71 me

I dropped Delhomme for Jeff Garcia, and Garcia isn't even playing. :-t
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby treat24 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:56 pm

agree with everyone else pretty much

there shouldn't be a league championship in week 17... everyone dumb enough to be in leagues like that DESERVE to be screwed (backdoor style)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby sox 06 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:59 pm

treat24 wrote:agree with everyone else pretty much

there shouldn't be a league championship in week 17... everyone dumb enough to be in leagues like that DESERVE to be screwed (backdoor style)

My friend made this league and we all knew at the start of the season that he messed up. He didn't do it on prupose and because we're all friends, we decided to play. Never call me dumb again.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby mad benjamin » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:29 pm

I put it up to a vote at the start of the year and most everyone wanted the championship to run into week 17. I doubt we'll do it that way again. I like the idea someone had of putting a small stipend on the week 17 matchup, bring what you got. That way it satisfies everyone's desire to play out the season and no one gets jammed.
mad benjamin
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:38 pm

mad benjamin wrote:I put it up to a vote at the start of the year and most everyone wanted the championship to run into week 17. I doubt we'll do it that way again. I like the idea someone had of putting a small stipend on the week 17 matchup, bring what you got. That way it satisfies everyone's desire to play out the season and no one gets jammed.

I like it to. It gives those who were less fortunate one last chance to make a buck.

Just happens that I won the bring what you got game for 80 bucks in my league. Well deserved after having the 2nd best team and not even making the playoffs. Then getting beat in the toilet bowl by .05
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting