Postby converge241 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:34 pm

per espn.com

Sat @ 4: tbd edit KC @ Indy
Sat @ 830 Dallas @ Seattle

Sun @ 1:tbd edit NYJ @ NE
Sun @ Giants @ Philly

pats and idy games yet to be scheduled as far as i can see

likely indy on sat pats on sunday

still an outside show indy and balt may swap sots too so that is likely the hangup
Last edited by converge241 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black and Gold through and through
The Six Time Super Bowl CHAMPIONS
converge241
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby FantasyMan13 » Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:44 pm

Should be 2 great games, DAL vs SEA and NYG vs PHI. I'm looking forward to see how Romo fairs in the playoffs, and Parcells (for perhaps the final time) vs Holmgren.
FantasyMan13
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 40)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eaglesrule » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:30 pm

ive had a bit of a royal flush for the holidays, but I have to say, was hoping for an earlier eagles time.

but what the hell, they finished money when everyone counted them out.

5 division championships in 6 years.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby GreatestShowOnEarth » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:54 pm

eaglesrule wrote:ive had a bit of a royal flush for the holidays, but I have to say, was hoping for an earlier eagles time.

but what the hell, they finished money when everyone counted them out.

5 division championships in 6 years.

What happened in that divison? Coming into the season i thought it was going to be one of the toughest in the NFL. 3 teams made it but 2 of them made it clear they didnt want to be there in the last few regular season games. I wouldnt be all that surprised if the Eagles make the super bowl.
GreatestShowOnEarth
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RocketsDWM » Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:10 pm

We all know what can happen when a hot team enters the playoffs.

Chicago - complete mess. Probably should just have Rex hand the ball off all day.

Dallas - another mess. Romo is becoming human.

Giants - do you want Eli throwing the ball with the game on the line? Neither do I.

Seattle - is DJax back and healthy? Can DJ Hackett step it up in the playoffs? How about that defense and the cornerback situation?

I think the teams with a legitimate shot are the Saints and the Eagles.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:06 pm

FantasyMan13 wrote:Should be 2 great games, DAL vs SEA and NYG vs PHI. I'm looking forward to see how Romo fairs in the playoffs, and Parcells (for perhaps the final time) vs Holmgren.

DAL/SEA should be high scoring with backup corners in there covering TO and Glenn and DAL defense not looking so hot against the pass last week
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:01 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:We all know what can happen when a hot team enters the playoffs.

Chicago - complete mess. Probably should just have Rex hand the ball off all day.

Giants - do you want Eli throwing the ball with the game on the line? Neither do I.

Seattle - is DJax back and healthy? Can DJ Hackett step it up in the playoffs? How about that defense and the cornerback situation?

Great analysis! ;-D It's all about playing well at the right time of year. The Bears are backing in BIG TIME, and now they don't know who to put out at QB. Their defense has fallen flat, so they've lost their edge.

I really think the Eagles have a good chance of taking the NFC. The Saints have a great chance too since they've been fairly steady all year. It's going to be one of those two teams in my opinion. The problem is they will have to play each other in the second round though if they get that far. We'll just have to see! ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:06 am

Mercer Boy wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:We all know what can happen when a hot team enters the playoffs.

Great analysis! ;-D It's all about playing well at the right time of year. The Bears are backing in BIG TIME, and now they don't know who to put out at QB. Their defense has fallen flat, so they've lost their edge.

I really think the Eagles have a good chance of taking the NFC. The Saints have a great chance too since they've been fairly steady all year. It's going to be one of those two teams in my opinion. The problem is they will have to play each other in the second round though if they get that far. We'll just have to see! ;-D

When you look at those teams you see all with sudden downturns. Bears turned from Monsters of the Midway to Midwives in the Midday.
Dallas are taking the D out of Dallas while Romo turns into Blomo.
VaGiants. Tiki can't do it all. When Burress is more reliable than your QB you are in trouble.
Seattle. Wait. This team is actually starting to gel. The C-Hacks could make a serious run here. Just watch.
Philly. C'Mon. we're talking Garthia at the helm? AND a poor D?
Saints have a good shot, but their D doesn't stop enough people and Brees hasn't been blowing the doors off of anyone lately. Tired shoulder perhaps? Still Saints a good bet. What a mess this NFC

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby eman » Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:58 am

The Hawks have a very legit chance of making another SB run, and I dont just say that as a mindless fan. They're starting to gel, and having a guy like SA can make any team a cntender at any team. Add in a Pro Bowl QB finally starting to get it together in Hass and the Hawks could make a good run. I think theyll cruise over Dal easy, with Romo unable to take advantage of 2nd and 3rd string qb's and SA destroying the Girls defense.

As for the Eagles Giants game, I think it will basically come down to Garcia performing well or not, assuming Tiki doesnt have another career day.
eman
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby skibrett15 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:23 am

The eagles don't have a poor D at all. They still have a decent secondary and LBs who can play. Their pass rush isn't as formidable without kearse, but still a good but not spectacular D.

Here's my real seeding for the NFC:

1) Seattle
2) Philly
3) New Orleans
4) Dallas
5) Chicago
6) Giants (Tiki can't beat anyone but the redskins singlehandedly)
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Return to Football Talk