Thirteen and Three!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Thirteen and Three!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Thirteen and Three!!!

Postby SheLovesFootball » Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:05 pm

WOOOOHOOO!!! And the boyz get a much needed 1st round bye... Billick to give team off until SAT.... we have pretty dangerous after each break we have gotten!!

BRING IT!!!!!!!!!

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:01 pm

im hoping we get to play the chiefs again in the second round. i admit that even with how bad the colts have played, they still scare me quite a bit. i think we have a much better chance of shutting LJ down...and thats pretty much all the chiefs have.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby PACKman1144 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:13 pm

Aren't the Chiefs the 6th seed?? If thats the case even if they got through there's no way we play them.

I would honestly love to have the Colts come to town, what a game that would be! In terms of hype and offense vs defense
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:00 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:Aren't the Chiefs the 6th seed?? If thats the case even if they got through there's no way we play them.

not according to this:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/playoffrace/bracket
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SheLovesFootball » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:46 pm

I think the Chiefs would go to SD because they are the 6th seed.. I looked at the bracket... but isnt it based on the top seed winning.. no?

My feelings are bring any team.. I dont care who they are at this point... not trying to be cocky... just think that this defense is aligned to stop the run and force turnovers... I think the deficiency still lies in the secondary... Reed needs to offer Rolle more support!! He loves to jump routes and be gutsy... we need to be safe!

Looking at the lowly Cardinals giving SD a game gives me confidence to face them a second time.. NE is the scariest bunch I think... would be a historical moment to bring the COLTS here for a playoff game.. I would like to hear the announcers stumbling over their words trying to keep the BALTIMORE history out of it... F THEM!!!!

:)
GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:38 pm

i dont know i guess. the whole seeding thing has always been a bit confusing to me. so basically it works by SD, being the highest seed, automatically plays the lowest seed still left from the first 2 games, and the higher of the 2 seeds goes to baltimore?? so that would mean the chiefs would be the only team that we for sure wouldnt play.

so odds are we will play either the pats or the colts. :-?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby PACKman1144 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:05 am

I'd rather have the Colts
PACKman1144
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 pm

well the colts are choke artists in the playoffs...but they still scare me with that offense. if jlew had what he had a few years ago, he could shred them...but im just not sure he could do enough damage anymore....but then again they are the colts.

i think id personally like to get the pats. i think we could contain their running game and force them into throwing to those no name WRs. they are super inconsistent also.

i guess they are both about on the same level. hopefully we bring the A game ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Baltimore Ravens