PBC Patriots v. Jets Playoff edition - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC Patriots v. Jets Playoff edition

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dawinner127 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:57 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:Sorry that I won't be here until 4 hours after game time because I just found out I'm going to the game !!! My seats are at the goal line aboyt 30 rows up

Might as well put on the paperbag now :-b ;-D

You must have paid a fortune though for those seats unless someone gave them to you. I know it will be tough to watch the Jets lose to the Pats but stay for the entire game and get your money's worth. ;-D

They were $200 each. :-t. Oh, and don't worry, I will be staying for the whole game watching my Jets put a beatin' on Brady and Bill and the rest of that organization. I guarantee I'm getting atleast 3 bottles or so thrown at me during the game ;-D (I'm going in full apparel with face paint and everything :-b )
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: PBC Patriots v. Jets Playoff edition

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:23 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Should be a great game and when Indy is knocked out by KC, the winner of this game will face Baltimore.

So who is in?

Let's make it interesting Rockets... Last year you and I had the TO vs Torry bet and you man'd up (along with Bravos of Steel) and wore the I <3 Torry avatar for the whole offseason, so I know you're a gambler...

Let's say instead of a PaperBag Challenge for this one we do sigs instead - and the loser has to wear the sig of the opponent's choice until the draft in April?

Once the game is done the winner can submit ideas for sigs in the Graphics forum and have one of our brilliant local designers make a sig for the loser to don until the draft (think something along the lines of that horrid Queen of the Jungle sig that the Lions fans league weekly-low-points guy had to wear and you'll get an idea of where I am going with this).

You got enough confidence in Brady to accept this one?
Sig courtesy of Soty - muchos gracias amigo!
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:27 pm

I'm sure this has been posted here before (in fact it might have been posted by me back in the offseason) but here it is again for anyone that missed it:

A tribute to the hunkiest QB in the NFL :-B
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby RocketsDWM » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:42 pm

lmcjaho wrote:
RocketsDWM wrote:Should be a great game and when Indy is knocked out by KC, the winner of this game will face Baltimore.

So who is in?

Let's make it interesting Rockets... Last year you and I had the TO vs Torry bet and you man'd up (along with Bravos of Steel) and wore the I <3 Torry avatar for the whole offseason, so I know you're a gambler...

Let's say instead of a PaperBag Challenge for this one we do sigs instead - and the loser has to wear the sig of the opponent's choice until the draft in April?

Once the game is done the winner can submit ideas for sigs in the Graphics forum and have one of our brilliant local designers make a sig for the loser to don until the draft (think something along the lines of that horrid Queen of the Jungle sig that the Lions fans league weekly-low-points guy had to wear and you'll get an idea of where I am going with this).

You got enough confidence in Brady to accept this one?

Yeah, I remember the avatar ( :-P ).

Sounds good to me. If I do win (and the Patriots will indeed be the winners), I'll make the sig myself. At the baseball cafe, another poster is wearing a custom made sig (created by me) when he lost a bet. This should be fun ;-D

And wearing it until the draft sounds good as well.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lmcjaho » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:55 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Yeah, I remember the avatar ( :-P ).

Sounds good to me. If I do win (and the Patriots will indeed be the winners), I'll make the sig myself.

Damn, I wish I had the skillz to be able to say likewise - I'll have to depend on the Cafe Artists for your sig - I'm sure I can find a Jets-fan/Pats-hater with the right work of art in mind though }:-)

RocketsDWM wrote:At the baseball cafe, another poster is wearing a custom made sig (created by me) when he lost a bet. This should be fun ;-D

And wearing it until the draft sounds good as well.

Good - we're on then. ;-D
lmcjaho
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerEagle Eye

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:55 pm

I'm in on the PBC. ;-D

Pats all the way.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:33 am

Anymore takers? About an hour and a half to go ;-D

I'm getting a tad nervous about this game as it gets closer. :-o But as long as we have Brady...
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:48 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:
RenT wrote:He's right... Belichick will be in the locker room since he won't even go to midfield to shake Mangini's hand because Bill is a poor sport and he is unjustifiedly upset that Mangini made an excellent career move.

Rofl!!!!!!! I think today, Belichick said that ManGENIOUS was a good Coach and that he was impressed. I think that Bill just said that to make it look like he is the good guy even if the Jets do lose (key work 'IF')

BB says that about everyone.

No. He wouldn't even refer to him by name until recently.

RocketsDWM wrote:Add to that, BB shook his hand last time. What a poor sport :-] ;-D

So, you think that he has handled Mangini leaving properly??

RocketsDWM wrote:Anymore takers? About an hour and a half to go ;-D

I'm getting a tad nervous about this game as it gets closer. :-o But as long as we have Brady...

I know that this is against the rules but I will still take up the offer even though my team is down at the half.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod

Postby RocketsDWM » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Bag up ;-D ;-D ;-D

I'll have the sig ready soon.
RocketsDWM
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:26 pm

RocketsDWM wrote:Bag up ;-D ;-D ;-D

I'll have the sig ready soon.

Do I have to bag up?? No one actually accepted my challenge.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting