Ugliest Football Player - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Ugliest Football Player

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:22 pm

PACKman1144 wrote:
APAP wrote:Holy Crap TWINS!!!! :-P :-P :-P

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7818 - Paul McQuistan, T OAK

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/7960 - Pat McQuistan, T DAL


I wonder what the parents look like???


I just threw up in my mouth... Paul is distgusting


Thats quite a variation of the mullet on Paul. 8-o
Image
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby APAP » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:33 pm

I wouldn't mess with em though, they're big boys...
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3800
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:34 pm

You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:36 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.


I'm pretty sure Gene Simmons is a dood. 8-o :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:37 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.


I'm pretty sure Gene Simmons is a dood. 8-o :-b


As soon as I posted that I knew someone was going to take it that way. I was expecting it to be you too Met. Seriously, though, if Simmons wasn't a rockstar.....
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby Metroid » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:39 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.


I'm pretty sure Gene Simmons is a dood. 8-o :-b


As soon as I posted that I knew someone was going to take it that way. I was expecting it to be you too Met. Seriously, though, if Simmons wasn't a rockstar.....


I totally agree but he was a helluva showman and self promoter. Kiss was/is a novelty from the get go. :-?

EDIT I missread your post I thought you said 'Simmons wasnt a rockstar'
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby niblet » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Alkaholik wrote:
niblet wrote:Chris Henry
ImageImage



ImageImage

Double Encounter?


Everyone, board up your homes and stay inside! :-o
niblet
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 456
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I-O-W-A

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:45 pm

Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.


I'm pretty sure Gene Simmons is a dood. 8-o :-b


As soon as I posted that I knew someone was going to take it that way. I was expecting it to be you too Met. Seriously, though, if Simmons wasn't a rockstar.....


I totally agree but he was a helluva showman and self promoter. Kiss was/is a novelty from the get go. :-?

EDIT I missread your post I thought you said 'Simmons wasnt a rockstar'


Yeah, he's one of those 'fugly' guys like Fred Durst. If he had a regular job, no way does he land a decent woman, even with the tongue.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby bobbing_headz » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:22 am

Omaha Red Sox wrote:You're all just jealous cuz they get chicks like Gene Simmons.


I think you're taking it one step too far there. I mean holy crap, I wonder what their parents must have looked like %-6
Image
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5602
Joined: 22 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: North of the Border

Postby citybirds27 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:56 pm

I'm glad this topic was popular :-b

your welcome
Image
citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Matchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 2060
Joined: 9 Dec 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lkybxggjxzdw and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 6:31 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact