Offseason Discussion/Possible Rule Changes - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League

Offseason Discussion/Possible Rule Changes

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, Football Moderators

Re: Offseason Discussion/Possible Rule Changes

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon May 25, 2009 1:51 pm

bungle613 wrote:Flots,

Can you change the owners name in the rosters thread. I can't seem to find the thread on who took over which team.

Done. Sorry about that. Looks like I changed it for the 1st 2 new owners, but forgot to change it for the last 3. :-/ ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 81)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby madaslives911 » Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 pm

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
bungle613 wrote:Flots,

Can you change the owners name in the rosters thread. I can't seem to find the thread on who took over which team.

Done. Sorry about that. Looks like I changed it for the 1st 2 new owners, but forgot to change it for the last 3. :-/ ;-D

Your age is showing eh? :-D :-b No worries, we forgive your lapses. ;-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Sun May 31, 2009 12:14 am

2 questions...

1) The return scoring is listed as only for DL, LB and DB... just to clarify there is no return points given to offensive players?

2) Any thoughts on increasing the roster size? 13 starters and only 12 bench seems tight. Understood that there is alot of flexibility but my usual bread and butter in dynasties is spotting talent and stashing them. Would certainly be in favour of a couple extra spots.
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun May 31, 2009 12:59 am

bungle613 wrote:2 questions...

1) The return scoring is listed as only for DL, LB and DB... just to clarify there is no return points given to offensive players?

You are correct...NO return yards for offensive players. ;-D

bungle613 wrote:2) Any thoughts on increasing the roster size? 13 starters and only 12 bench seems tight. Understood that there is alot of flexibility but my usual bread and butter in dynasties is spotting talent and stashing them. Would certainly be in favour of a couple extra spots.

Thanks for reminding me. ;-D

I don't know if I posted it last year, but I was looking at last years' rookie draft & I wrote "09 more roster spots/rookie rounds?"

I like the idea of adding 2 roster spots (from 25 to 27). I'm going to start a poll. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Looks like water boy is the only one that hasn't signed onto fleaflicker yet. No rush (obviously)...just let me know if you need me to resend the invite. ;-D

flotsamnjetsam

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:03 am

Bumping this up. ;-D

I think the only thing we talked about last year, that was put on the back burner for 2010, was possibly expanding the rookie draft to more than 4 rounds. That was discussed here:

viewtopic.php?t=437061

I'm not sure how I feel about expanding the rookie draft. Looks like fleaflicker raised the maximum roster size from 30 to 40 this year....so we could expand our rosters again if we wanted to. What does everyone think about expanding the rookie draft & possibly increasing our roster size again? Thoughts? :-?

flotsamnjetsam

Postby SeaWolf » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 am

I'm all for expanding the roster a few spots, a adding a couple of rounds to the draft. ;-D
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 pm

expand expand expand
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:53 am

bungle613 wrote:expand expand expand

;-D ;-D
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby stomperrob » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
You are correct...NO return yards for offensive players. ;-D

But I find almost everyone on my roster to be offensive after my last place finish!!!

:-B ;-) :-b
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

PreviousNext

Return to Flex-Factor Dynasty League