Spice World - So bad it's good or just bad? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Spice World - So bad it's good or just bad?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby josebach » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Is it just me, or are these ALT egos like really annoying. At first I just thought that they were a ton of new people coming to the GT forum first (which is really strange in itself), but with all of these people making nasty jokes, I mean, "kidtouching mod"????? That is just wrong...

End of rant, I guess when these new people read this in like a day, they will all be mad at me... :-b

They won't last. I think, and hope, it was a one time deal. :-°

Met and I did it while goofing around last night with Omaha. We weren't planning on using them permanently. :-/

Who the heck is "Zartan" supposed to be anyway?
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:49 pm

josebach wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Is it just me, or are these ALT egos like really annoying. At first I just thought that they were a ton of new people coming to the GT forum first (which is really strange in itself), but with all of these people making nasty jokes, I mean, "kidtouching mod"????? That is just wrong...

End of rant, I guess when these new people read this in like a day, they will all be mad at me... :-b

Met and I did it while goofing around last night with Omaha. We weren't planning on using them permanently. :-/

I thought I knew, but I think I was wrong. Maybe he really is a new person. I felt so clever when I figured out who juliomozart was. Now I feel stupid because of your av. I didn't even take that into consideration at the time, but I wasn't as clever as I thought I was. !+) :-b
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby Kilroy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:55 pm

I dunno if "Zartan" really is a new person or someone's idea of a joke, but I agree, the "kidtouching" crack was way outta line.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Redskins Win » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:57 pm

Metroid wrote:This may be the oddest and funniest first post ever. I have never seen the movie but I do have a thing for most of the Spice Girls, I posted about them in the 'I've gotta thing for thread.'. ;-D

That Sporty one eh....not so much. :-?

I have no idea which on is which. 8-o
and I don't recall ever seein gthe movie. was it worse than josie and pussycats?
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:05 pm

josebach wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

I knew yours and I guessed one of them was Met, but knew it couldn't be the dude who did the Mod bash...
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beanoX3 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:10 pm

Redskins Win wrote:I have no idea which on is which. 8-o
and I don't recall ever seein the movie. was it worse than josie and pussycats?

Never saw Josie and the Pussycats, so I couldn't say.

Names of the Spice Girls were Scary, Posh, Baby, Sporty, and Ginger. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which. And to warn in advance, I take no offense at knowing this information, lol.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:12 pm

Redskins Win wrote:
Metroid wrote:This may be the oddest and funniest first post ever. I have never seen the movie but I do have a thing for most of the Spice Girls, I posted about them in the 'I've gotta thing for thread.'. ;-D

That Sporty one eh....not so much. :-?

I have no idea which on is which. 8-o
and I don't recall ever seein gthe movie. was it worse than josie and pussycats?

Lemmie break it down for ya RW, from left to right starting at the top its Baby Spice, Sporty Spice, Posh Spice, Ginger Spice and Scary Spice at the bottom. :-b

Ive never seen Jose and the Pussycats either. :-?

And I was obviously Duck Hunt...duh! ;-D

It was a one time deal, in fact I had few beers last night when creating the email account and I dont even remember what it was. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby stomperrob » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:16 pm

josebach wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Kneel before the great Zartan, knave!
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby knapplc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:19 pm

stomperrob wrote:
josebach wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:

Kneel before the great Zartan, knave!

So are you confessing to being Zartan the poster, or are you just letting us know you remember your GI Joe characters? :-?
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby josebach » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:21 pm

Metroid wrote:It was a one time deal, in fact I had few beers last night when creating the email account and I dont even remember what it was. :-b

I also had a couple beers and had to create an e-mail account. :-)

Regardless how funny it is now, it was certainly funny last night. :-b
josebach
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk