Man Runs up $12,000 bill at Cafe Deluxe... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Man Runs up $12,000 bill at Cafe Deluxe...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby NittanyLions » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:38 pm

Pretty cool for a Ravens fan I guess

Congratz ;-D
NittanyLions
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:12 pm

SniperShot wrote:Congratz D. Indy/Baltimore would be one heck of a game. I still remember this great thread... Good times! ;-D ;-D (Back when we had commentary in PBC threads??? Freaky....)

Uhhh anyway yeah... Congratz on 12,000 posts.

Ugh! I swear I'll never live that photo down thanks to you, Del! Perhaps we'll meet each other in the 2nd round of the playoffs and get to talk some serious smack!!! Always a pleasure reading your stuff, bro! ;-D
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:08 pm

hey...a big thanks to all you guys for your posts in this thread. looking forward to hanging out more in GT now that the season is over. i wouldnt be in this place doing what i do if it werent for so many cool dudes such as yourselves..so cheers to you ;-D

in response to some of the posts in thread....

steelerfan: nice title bro :-b ;-D

packman : here's to a guy thats bagged up the ravens paperbag with me many, many times over the years ;-D

bravos, munboy, steelerfan, kilroy, metroid, nittany, and especially j2thez : thanks for the congratz even though the ravens whooped your teams this year (i have to enjoy it after the last few seasons) :-b !+) hopefully we can represent our division and keep the championship in the AFC north ;-D

snipershot: i try to forget threads like that :-B i came with all the trash talk and walked away with my tail between my legs. that picture will forever be famous though, and i got some good laughs reading through it again :-D ;-D

DDD: yeah man, i hope we meet in the playoffs...i think there is a pretty good chance of that happening. i think if it does a re-match challenge is in order for sure }:-) :-)

boozie: love your post :-b i love the boobies and booties too ;-)

swiper, steelerfan, packman, metroid, seawolf, dream, joelamosobadiah, mrblitz: thanks for the kind words on the sigs. its been a lot of practice over the years....and im glad people admire my work ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The_Captain » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:52 pm

Congrats to a cafe staple and one helluva sig maker!

;-D - to you deluxe!

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Tiki » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:57 am

Certified G...All they need to know!

Congratz! ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:20 am

Congrats deluxe!

True asset to the cafe.

;-D x12

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to General Talk