Best free site for Dynasty football??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Best free site for Dynasty football???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Best free site for Dynasty football???

Postby Sackdaddy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:06 am

I run a dynasty league on ESPN and have things about it that I like, but more things that I don't. I'm looking to move my league, but I don't know where to go, the only other format I've used is Yahoo, and I know that won't do.

I have 3 four team divisions, I use IDPs

I've heard a bit about AOL lately, anyone used that? Is it pretty good? I'd really appreciate some input on this. Thank you for any input... in advance.
Sackdaddy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Best free site for Dynasty football???

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:15 am

Sackdaddy wrote:I run a dynasty league on ESPN and have things about it that I like, but more things that I don't. I'm looking to move my league, but I don't know where to go, the only other format I've used is Yahoo, and I know that won't do.

I have 3 four team divisions, I use IDPs

I've heard a bit about AOL lately, anyone used that? Is it pretty good? I'd really appreciate some input on this. Thank you for any input... in advance.

I use AOL and have since it became free. I have had little problems with it and really like the customization ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:52 am

http://www.myfantasyleague.com

The only thing I don't like about them is the draft room. Always seem to have problems. Dynasty league would not have that issue since ussualy draft only a few rounds.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:56 am

SeaWolf wrote:http://www.myfantasyleague.com

The only thing I don't like about them is the draft room. Always seem to have problems. Dynasty league would not have that issue since ussualy draft only a few rounds.

They are not free....are they :-?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SeaWolf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:10 pm

dream_017 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:http://www.myfantasyleague.com

They are not free....are they :-?

I missed the free part. :-/
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Fobulous » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:50 pm

i just created a league in AOL and i don't see where we can setup for a keeper league though

I do like the free feature.
Fobulous Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:58 pm

Fobulous wrote:i just created a league in AOL and i don't see where we can setup for a keeper league though

I do like the free feature.

They don't clear your rosters. For a redraft, you have to clear the rosters each year, so in a sense it is always a dynasty/keeper league.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Postby Fobulous » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:19 pm

Oh ok, sounds like cool then. so you are saying as the league manger, we can choose to clear rooster every year before the draft? So this is going to be a totally manual thing where the manager has to know which players owners want to keep and then clear the rest?
Fobulous Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:48 pm

Fobulous wrote:Oh ok, sounds like cool then. so you are saying as the league manger, we can choose to clear rooster every year before the draft? So this is going to be a totally manual thing where the manager has to know which players owners want to keep and then clear the rest?

Correct ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

Return to Football Talk