My artwork got into Maxim - sort of! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

My artwork got into Maxim - sort of!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Metroid » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Metroid wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:ha, that's clever MB, just wanted everyone to know, I think I am number one on that list of 3 that have seen MB's myspace page. :-b

I'm on his friends list so neener, neener. :-b

What, exactly, does that get you? What's the point of it?

Yeah, I don't get the whole point of MySpace for the most part. I never saw the need to use it..

Its a good way to keep an online journal, keep in touch with friends, find lost friends and its a really good way to keep plugged in to what ever music scene you're into. Most bands have Myspace pages and if get on their friends list you get updates on tours/shows, ticket sales, album releases and the like. Its an interesting place once you get into it.;-D

Really when I think about it in some ways its not all that different that the GT forum. :-b

Dang, I'll bet you get like 500 e-mails a day.

Nah it doesnt really work like that. You have a home page where you basicly manage your myspace page, thats where you get updates on bulletins and blogs your friends have made or private messages or friend requests. Then you have your profile page, which is your myspace page, where people on your friends list can leave comments usually general stuff gets posted there like 'hey how ya doing' 'I missed ya last night' or pics or whatever. Only people on your friends list can leave you messages or post on your page, people must request to be your friend and you either accept them or deny the bitchez. :-b

I'm actually pretty new to myspace, I've only been there for 6 or 7 months. I used to be one of those people who thought it sounded stupid but since I had to leave my home and all my friends and they were all on myspace I sucked into it. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:41 pm

Metroid wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:ha, that's clever MB, just wanted everyone to know, I think I am number one on that list of 3 that have seen MB's myspace page. :-b

o ya, well me too! nana nana boo boo!
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Tiki » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:44 am

That's pretty cool there Mercer! I havent been on in awhile maybe Ill hit it up tonight....Who knows! :-?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:33 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
Metroid wrote:

o ya, well me too! nana nana boo boo!

I have yet to search Mercers friends list but I'm easy to find. :-b ;-D
Metroid

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:59 am

Metroid...I don't think you are subscribed to my blog...unless you get the updates by me making bulletins saying that I did one! :-)

Yeah, I'm sort of a MySpace whore...but I have met quite a few people off of there. In fact, I'm meeting one of them again this weekend for a hockey game. ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:22 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Metroid...I don't think you are subscribed to my blog...unless you get the updates by me making bulletins saying that I did one! :-)

Yeah, I'm sort of a MySpace whore...but I have met quite a few people off of there. In fact, I'm meeting one of them again this weekend for a hockey game. ;-D

Just make sure he isn't a child molester. I hear they like to prey on innocent people on myspace... 8-o ;-7
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:35 am

Mercer Boy wrote:Metroid...I don't think you are subscribed to my blog...unless you get the updates by me making bulletins saying that I did one! :-)

Your right I have not subscribed to your blog yet...Doh! I'll have to get on that. ;-D
Metroid

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:40 am

So let me get this straight - the only thing we're seeing on this page that has any relation to Mercer is this tiny little banner ad?

That's cool and all, I guess, but I was expecting more. At first I had no idea that's what we were looking for. :-B
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Mercer Boy » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:54 am

knapplc wrote:So let me get this straight - the only thing we're seeing on this page that has any relation to Mercer is this tiny little banner ad?

That's cool and all, I guess, but I was expecting more. At first I had no idea that's what we were looking for. :-B

Yeah...that's all it is. But, who knows? Maybe people will see my URL on the thing, and my site will take off! ;-D

BTW - I just made another new blog. :-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Azrael » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:48 pm

Now I can say a celebrity made my sig. :-]
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk