Funny Sports Moments - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Funny Sports Moments

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby buffalobillsrul2002 » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:29 am

I have a bunch of 'em.

1. Gym class golfing.. we got to go to a real driving range one day for gym class, to "experience" real golfing. Anyways, there was a golf cart driving around way outside the range area. (i'd say he was prolly 50 to 100 yards out, 50 to 100 yards left of the driving range). Anyways, I sliced one, and it nails the moving golf cart on the top.

2. About a half hour later (i suck at golf), I swing my club and I lose control as a swing. My driver actually ends up going further than the ball (ball flight 80 yards, driver flight 100 yards).

3. High school tennis: During practice, one day, my mother comes up to the courts to tell me that she won't be home until 7 and that I'll have to grab dinner myself that night (I had a car too; so I really don't see why my mom had to do this....). Anyways, one of my teammates makes a comment to my mom about how he "loves her and wants her". Annoyed by this, I turn around a smack a tennis ball in the general direction at him. Unfortunately for him (I didn't mean to do this), I hit him directly in the crotch. I felt bad for him, so I apologized, and after much laughing, bought him a drink.

4. more High School tennis: My coach loved his car, a Porsche. He parked it right by the courts (we had a road right outside our courts, and so the car was about 10 yards outside our courts). Anyways, we played a match in 40 degree weather (with winds of 30 MPH gusting to probably about 50 MPH). My coach decided it was too cold to watch the match from the courts, so he watched it from his car. I badly shanked a shot, and thanks to the wind, the ball blew over towards his car and hit the winshield (didn't break it though). Our coach immediately got outside his car,, and yelled "Who the hell did taht"? Our coach did stay outside his car for the rest of the match, though.
buffalobillsrul2002
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk