Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:37 pm

deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse

Postby The_Captain » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:41 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:http://www.tmz.com/2007/01/03/sportscaster-jim-lampley-arrested-for-domestic-abuse/

Surprising, always seemed like a good guy to me.

Interesting, I too thought he was a pretty stand up guy. We all thought Marv Albert was one too and remember what he went through a few years ago. I guess it proves even TV personalities aren't "perfect".

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:45 pm

Must have watched too many boxing fights...
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:46 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Must have watched too many boxing fights...

or hung around too many boxers
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Yeah, just goes to show that anybody can put on a "good face" when they are in the public eye. you never know what they are REALLY made up of. :-/

Then, there are those that can't put on a good face no matter what. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:45 am

Don't jump to conclusions too fast. Everybody knows domestic abuse is touch-and-go when it comes to the real story coming out. I have never hit a woman in my life and would never consider it, but I had an ex come to my house with the cops to collect her things stating she feared for her safety, not knowing what I might do. I think back on it, if I had even raised my voice to her she probably would have had me arrested and I would have a charge on my record for doing nothing. I was stunned. Women suck, and the legal system sucks more for automatically siding with them. Not saying this guy's a prince, and for all I know he's guilty as hell, but it's likely we'll never know his side of the story.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby Redskins Win » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:39 am

on a side note: I strongly urge anyone interested to scrol down to the picture gallery and check out the pictures of miss nevadas crazy adventure ;-D right hand side second from the top.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:51 am

doesnt his wife have those lobster hands too? i mean, how do you smack around a woman with lobster hands?
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:53 am

It doesn't sound like he hit anyone. I think the speculation is pretty premature on this one.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:20 am

knapplc wrote:It doesn't sound like he hit anyone. I think the speculation is pretty premature on this one.

I agree. My post at least was just responding to the people who thought that a guy who seemed as good as him couldn't do this. I was just saying that you never know about somebody in the public eye. They can change just like that. :-/
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to General Talk