Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lamply Arrested for Domestic Abuse

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:28 am

Redskins Win wrote:on a side note: I strongly urge anyone interested to scrol down to the picture gallery and check out the pictures of miss nevadas crazy adventure ;-D right hand side second from the top.

Yea, i was trying to figure out a way to show that to everyone here, but didn't want to get in trouble
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:36 am

Redskins Win wrote:on a side note: I strongly urge anyone interested to scrol down to the picture gallery and check out the pictures of miss nevadas crazy adventure ;-D right hand side second from the top.

;-D

As for the story, I think it is waaayyy to early to speculate
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:17 am

He also violated a restraining order she ha dagainst him, they don't hand those out for nothing.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:18 am

She got in trouble for that? Whats the big deal? :-?

Just looks like a typical party to me. O:-)
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby beanoX3 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:32 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:Don't jump to conclusions too fast. Everybody knows domestic abuse is touch-and-go when it comes to the real story coming out. I have never hit a woman in my life and would never consider it, but I had an ex come to my house with the cops to collect her things stating she feared for her safety, not knowing what I might do. I think back on it, if I had even raised my voice to her she probably would have had me arrested and I would have a charge on my record for doing nothing. I was stunned. Women suck, and the legal system sucks more for automatically siding with them. Not saying this guy's a prince, and for all I know he's guilty as hell, but it's likely we'll never know his side of the story.

This is definitely true. If police are ever called into a domestic dispute, no matter how tame it is, they usually take the woman's side.

I was at a friend's house in high school and his parents weren't on the best terms. We heard them arguing through most of the evening and eventually heard a crash and loud screaming. So we go upstairs to find that his dad, in his frustration, pushed over something that knocked the lamp onto the floor. His mom then called the police because she wanted him out of the house. Police came, asked questions of everyone. Even though they found that my friend's mom wasn't in much danger, they told his dad that he had to spend the night someplace else, and if he came home and the mom called again, they'd arrest him. So he left and slept at a motel.

Even worse, now that the police had been called, my friend's dad had a strike against him. Any future calls from the mom, and dad goes straight to jail. Pretty messed up. They eventually divorced a couple months later and my friend hasn't been to see his mom since.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:39 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:He also violated a restraining order she ha dagainst him, they don't hand those out for nothing.

You would be surprised.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 3)

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:47 pm

Sixxgunn wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:He also violated a restraining order she ha dagainst him, they don't hand those out for nothing.

You would be surprised.

Yeah, they actually kind of do hand those out for nothing - or at least on the word of the woman. If she makes a good enough case, true or not, they'll give the guy a restraining order. My sister had this done on two of her boyfriends for just about nothing worse than strenuous arguments.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:40 am

knapplc wrote:
Sixxgunn wrote:

You would be surprised.

Yeah, they actually kind of do hand those out for nothing - or at least on the word of the woman. If she makes a good enough case, true or not, they'll give the guy a restraining order. My sister had this done on two of her boyfriends for just about nothing worse than strenuous arguments.

I guess in my limited experience, I've had the opposite happen. I was trying to help a friend get a restraining order against a guy that beat her up. That was too difficult so we tried for a protection order. That was too difficult so I found the guy and promised him a stint in the hospital if he so much as attempted contact. Never saw him or heard from him again so I guess my method worked out ok.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:03 am

Yeah, that way always works too ORS. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:10 am

knapplc wrote:It doesn't sound like he hit anyone. I think the speculation is pretty premature on this one.

I agree with you completely.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk