This Is Going Overboard to Catch Shoplifters - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

This Is Going Overboard to Catch Shoplifters

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SeaWolf » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:52 pm

I agree not smart, but I do think wehave to stand up to the criminals. In my mind they are like mini terrorists. I'm not comparing what they do to Sept 11th. But just like the passengers on that united flight that crashed in PA, we need to stand up to criminals. The criminals think that people won;t stand up to them so they aren't afraid. If we could change that, then maybe we could se a reduction in crime.
Sporting events are family events. If you can't watch your language for 3 hours then stay home.
SeaWolf
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:57 pm

SeaWolf wrote:I agree not smart, but I do think wehave to stand up to the criminals. In my mind they are like mini terrorists. I'm not comparing what they do to Sept 11th. But just like the passengers on that united flight that crashed in PA, we need to stand up to criminals. The criminals think that people won;t stand up to them so they aren't afraid. If we could change that, then maybe we could se a reduction in crime.

I agree to the fact that I would've punched the criminals and tried to wrestle one to the ground, but not hopped on the roof of their car. Although after reading it again, the guy did say they started to back up at him, so he jumped on the car, then they sped off, so that makes it a bit different. It's not like he said, hey, I'm going to get on this car so these guys don't get away.. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:57 pm

SeaWolf wrote:I agree not smart, but I do think wehave to stand up to the criminals. In my mind they are like mini terrorists. I'm not comparing what they do to Sept 11th. But just like the passengers on that united flight that crashed in PA, we need to stand up to criminals. The criminals think that people won;t stand up to them so they aren't afraid. If we could change that, then maybe we could se a reduction in crime.

;-D

Why do you think criminals tend to prey on the lesser intimidating victims like women or old people?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:20 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:

;-D

Why do you think criminals tend to prey on the lesser intimidating victims like women or old people?

I am WAY more intimidated of a lot of women nowadays than a lot of the guys....

I mean, who would you rather meet up with on the street?

HER?

OR HIM?

:-b Just kidding....sort of :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:33 pm

JOO, I think you meant Her...or... HER! ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:37 pm

knapplc wrote:JOO, I think you meant Her...or... HER! ;-)

Yeah, somethin like that. :-P
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Previous

Return to General Talk