PB match - Skins v Bills - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Football Talk

PB match - Skins v Bills

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Oct 18, 2003 6:06 pm

Ronald wrote:Not a Bills fan, but a Bledsoe fan. I will step up and take the Bills...

Ramsey better pass for a million plus yards and throw for another million TDs since he's on my team, though...


You're on!
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby hayesb26 » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:14 pm

lol a PB match was meant to be one diehard fan against anothers team. not some guy who "guesses he will take the bills" even though hes not a fan. lol theres so many of these "matches" i cant even keep track of half of them anymore :-C
hayesb26
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 4031
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: it's always march madness

Postby KingGhidra » Sat Oct 18, 2003 7:15 pm

hayesb26 wrote:lol a PB match was meant to be one diehard fan against anothers team. not some guy who "guesses he will take the bills" even though hes not a fan. lol theres so many of these "matches" i cant even keep track of half of them anymore :-C


Yeah it sucks. I bet there were tons of diehard fans after they won 31-0 on opening day. Wonder where all the Bills fans went.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4303
Joined: 3 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby zombiez » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:18 pm

hayesb26 wrote:lol a PB match was meant to be one diehard fan against anothers team. not some guy who "guesses he will take the bills" even though hes not a fan. lol theres so many of these "matches" i cant even keep track of half of them anymore :-C
......yeah no doubt......seems like alot of these guys root for different teams every week
Image
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 1633
Joined: 12 Jan 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mikehunt » Sun Oct 19, 2003 7:57 am

Yes it totally sucks. I am just doing it for the sport of doing it. then the King willl have his braggining right. NOt that he wouldn't anyways but for goodness sake if no true Bills fans will step up then i will do it for them.
mikehunt
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 316
Joined: 10 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Sun Oct 19, 2003 8:03 am

mikehunt wrote:Yes it totally sucks. I am just doing it for the sport of doing it. then the King willl have his braggining right. NOt that he wouldn't anyways but for goodness sake if no true Bills fans will step up then i will do it for them.


Yea, it's better to have some non-die hard fans doing it than nobody at all
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums


[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3494
Joined: 25 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: CURRENT FAV MOVIE: Boondock Saints

Postby terpfan » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:43 pm

deftdelivery wrote:
mikehunt wrote:Yes it totally sucks. I am just doing it for the sport of doing it. then the King willl have his braggining right. NOt that he wouldn't anyways but for goodness sake if no true Bills fans will step up then i will do it for them.


Yea, it's better to have some non-die hard fans doing it than nobody at all

im not so sure about that. i dont want this to become overdone. if we dont have any bills fans, i dont really think we should do it...
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:27 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact