Week 18 GC: N.Y. Giants @ Philadelphia - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 18 GC: N.Y. Giants @ Philadelphia

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:34 pm

BronXBombers51 wrote:
tfunky14 wrote:I see alot of Dallas fans on this post... I guess they were wishing for a field goal mishap... Oh wait Eagles signed a reliable holder...

Not me, I'm glad Philly won. Now I won't get any crap (or significantly less crap) from the Giants fans around here. :-° Hopefully the Saints dust the Eagles next week though.

Should happen. The Saints matchup very well against the Eagles. ;-D
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:46 pm

daullaz wrote:Wooooooooooooooo!

Super Bowl, here we come!

Not sure if you are aware of how the playoffs work. But you have to beat the Saints, then likely the Bears both away before that day comes.

But good win against the 8-8 Giants. 1 step closer.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby SniperShot » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:49 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
daullaz wrote:Wooooooooooooooo!

Super Bowl, here we come!

Not sure if you are aware of how the playoffs work. But you have to beat the Saints, then likely the Bears both away before that day comes.

But good win against the 8-8 Giants. 1 step closer.
I see the Seahawks beating the Bears. If Philly somehow someway beats New Orleans that could mean an NFC Championship in Philly correct? How crazy would that be! (Because Philly is #3 seed and Seattle is #4)

But Philly is going to get crushed by the Saints. That'll be fun to watch for sure! ;-D ;-D
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:24 am

crushed? The Saints hardly crushed the Eagles last time, and was the beneificiary of a semi-fluky sepcial teams play that set them up for a big TD.

Saints should win, but they aren't some juggernaut either. They did lose to the redskins...
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby EagleFan68 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:55 pm

SniperShot wrote:

But Philly is going to get crushed by the Saints. That'll be fun to watch for sure! ;-D ;-D

Don't be so sure.

They played them to just about a stalemate in the regular season, the Saints won on a last second FG. And that was when Philly's D was playing like total crap. Also the Saints got a free bee TD before half time when dumb ass Ryan Moats got hit in the back with a punt when he was blocking on the return and the Saints recovered.

Saints should win, the Eagles can win.
[b]QB's [/b] E. MANNING / KITNA / CUTLER
[b]RBs[/b] R BROWN / WESTBROOK (R BUSH / MCGAHEE / L BETTS / D WILLIAMS )
[b]WRs[/b] ROY WILLIAMS / T OWENS / A JOHNSON / BERRIAN
[b]TE[/b] WITTEN / WATSON
[b]K[/b] GRAHAM
[b]DT[/b] PANTHERS
EagleFan68
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting